Sales of RTW and Accessories
- Represent the Akris brand by interacting with clients in the sale of RTW and Accessories.
- Maintain a high level of service, product knowledge and basic operational procedures.
- Cultivate strong client relationships
- Assist with inventory and special projects as needed
- Previous experience in luxury sales is required
- Strong understanding of customer service needs and customer priorities
- A sales driven, goal oriented individual with a positive, high energy personality
- Strong client book
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are needed
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be able to lift, carry or otherwise move objects weighing up to 30 pounds when merchandising the sales floor.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Akris is an international fashion house founded in 1922 and based in St. Gallen, Switzerland. Creative director Albert Kriemler designs fashion forward women’s wear and signature accessories including the Ai bag made from coveted Mongolian horsehair. Akris holds its ready-to-wear runway shows twice a year in Paris. Besides double-face, the fashion house is renowned for using innovative embroidery and digital photo printing techniques. Akris has been owned and run by its founding family for three generations and operates its own boutiques in major cities around the globe. The Akris main collection as well as its sportier sister line Akris punto are also available in over 500 points of distribution worldwide.
Please email resumes or inquiries to Teresa Moeller at: email@example.com