REPORTS TO: STORE MANAGER/ASSISTANT MANAGER
Sales Supervisor is responsible for driving the business as an active member of the sales team to ensure business growth and profitability, while exhibiting a strong sense of leadership. The Sales Supervisor will partner with management and sales team to enhance overall customer experience. Sales Supervisor will support Assistant and Store manager in the training and development of sales team.
- Customer Focus
- Drive for results
- Team player
- Time management
- Personal credibility
- Meet personal and store sales goals
- Assist in the tracking, monitoring, and communication of business results
- Develop and maintain long lasting client relationships by establishing a returning client base
- Develop and maintain client relationships, contributing to monthly sales at a minimum of 20%
- Personally maintain a UPT above company standard of 2.0 and develop staff to do the same
- Satisfy company KPI requirements
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding customer service
- Maintain an active sales floor presence to assist and coach staff in developing strong client relationships
- Ensure image and grooming standards are professional and reflective of the brand image
- Implement and maintain all merchandising directives to company standard
- Monitor organization and upkeep of both the front and back of house
- Encourage associates to take ownership of their sales performance
- Responsible for knowing and executing daily operations of opening and closing procedures
JOBS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE FOR PERSONAL GROWTH, ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND/OR EVOLUTION OF NEW TECHNOLOGIES.
Interested candidates should contact Azzie Khurdajya at Azzie.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your resume with submission.