Thursday, February 13, 2014
Five and Ten – Full Time Sales Associate
Five and Ten is a designer luxury retail boutique owned by Dallas retailer Forty Five Ten. Five and Ten houses designer lifestyle apparel and accessories for women and men as well as selections of unique gift and home items, stationary, books, apothecary, children’s items and pet related products. We are currently looking for a qualified full time sales associate. shopfiveandten.com
Please send resumes to Danniele.Fernino@shopfiveandten.com
Wednesday, January 29, 2014
NUMBER ONE – PART TIME SALES ASSOCIATE
The newest concept launched by Dallas retailer Forty Five Ten, Number One is a unique space that resides at the intersection of well-being and living well. The retail selection is chosen based on aesthetics and their philosophies. Hard to find brands comingle from Urban Zen, Lady and the Sailor, David Lerner, ATM, Kristensen du Nord, and Sienne. We carry home items, books, apothecary and international fashion and décor magazines. Our organic café is obsessed with quality, nutrition, and taste. It is a new way to enjoy juice, coffee, tea and light food offerings. We are currently looking for a retail sales associate available part time.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Monday, January 20, 2014
COLE HAAN – RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE
Retail Sales Associate – Part Time (15 hrs/wk avg)
Job Description: Supports the Store Management team, in the achievement of the store’s goals, by providing a positive shopping experience to our customers, through the effective execution of the selling and service culture of Cole Haan.
- Achieve/Exceed personal sales goals and performance metrics while working as a team member to contribute to the overall stores total revenue goals.
Maintaining Customer Centric Brand Experience:
- Provide a world class shopping experience by connecting with your customers through meeting and anticipating their needs.
- Support the store management team in the achievement of all financial and operational objectives with regards to expense control and loss prevention standards.
- Maintain the appearance of the selling floor; restock and merchandise according to Cole Haan standards and company directives.
Product and Visual Merchandising:
- Maintain visual merchandising standards consistent with company brand strategies.
- Partner with management team on the implementation of monthly visual directives.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Contribute to positive employee relations through effective communication, teamwork and partnership with co-worker and the management team.
- Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service
- Basic computer skills preferred
Apply online at ColeHaan.com
Monday, January 13, 2014
HADLEIGH’S BESPOKE – SALES ASSOCIATE, ASSISTANT SELLING MANAGER AND VISUAL MERCHANDISER
Open Positions with Hadleigh’s Bespoke for immediate fulfillment:
Hadleigh’s is a luxury retail boutique and atelier in Dallas for Italian made women’s RTW, men’s clothing, accessories, and fine leather goods. All positions are responsible for providing superior customer service and developing relationships that will repeat in business. Associates are responsible for product and image representation while maintaining the Hadleigh’s brand.
- Sales Associate – we are currently looking for a qualified full time candidate with previous experience of at least 2+ years in luxury retail. Candidate should be sales driven and goal oriented and should understand the importance of building relationships with clients. Position needs to be filled by a candidate willing to work weekends and flexibility with schedule.
- Assistant Selling Manager – we are currently looking for a qualified full time candidate with previous experience of at least 3+ years in luxury retail. Candidate needs to have management skills, excellent interpersonal skills and be goal oriented. Candidate also needs to be sales driven while providing superior customer service. Position needs to be filled by a candidate willing to work weekends and flexibility with schedule.
- Visual Merchandiser for full time or part time, must effectively execute visual directives and take creative initiative within the guidelines of the Hadleigh’s brand representation. Candidate must be highly resourceful, flexible and imaginative.
Please e-mail resumes or inquiries to: Bianca@hadleighsbespoke.com
Thursday, October 17, 2013
Ermenegildo Zegna – Shipper and Receiver
Ermenegildo Zegna represents excellence in Italian craftsmanship and style, offering the finest menswear, and combining timeless elegance with exceptional tailoring and premium fabrics. The company’s roots go back to 1908 Northern Italy where the business is still owned and operated by the Zegna family.
The shipper/receiver position is full time and offers a full benefits package.
Shipping, receiving, steam/fold merchandise, cycle counts, resolve inventory issues, conduct physical inventory twice per year, some assistance with visual/operational responsibilities and order store/shipping supplies.
Please submit resumes or inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, July 2, 2013
Scoop NYC – Part Time Sales Associates
Scoop NYC, the iconic New York City boutique for men and women, brings to you a highly edited selection of the season’s best fashion items from both internationally acclaimed and young emerging designers. The store is merchandised as the “Ultimate Closet” offering style savvy customers the season’s best fashion all under one roof.
SCOOP NYC is seeking Part Time Sales Associates. Qualified candidates should be sales driven, and goal oriented while multi-tasking in a fast paced environment. Sales associates should understand the importance of building relationships with the clients beyond the initial sale.
A minimum of 1-3 years retail experience in a luxury/fashion company is required.
Resumes can be submitted to Llanders@scoopnyc.com
Friday, May 17, 2013
Molto Formaggio – Full Times and Part Times Sales Associates
CHEESE, WINE, AND SPIRITS ENTHUSIASTS WANTED
Molto Formaggio is a European-style cheese and epicurean shop with an eclectic wine and spirits selection located in the prestigious Highland Park Shopping Village.
Our team is looking for an energetic, reliable, and passionate “foodie” who also has a proven ability to be an effective sales person. A knowledge of wine and spirits, as well as a love of cheese is vital, and the ability to pair the cheese with food, wine and spirits is essential. Sales training will be provided, but your sophisticated palate must come naturally.
To be successful in this position, you must:
- be passionate and fascinated by the world of artisanal cheese, boutique wines and spirits, specialty foods, and the culinary industry.
- enjoy and be capable of engaging with well-traveled, informed customers and translate your personal enthusiasm into sales.
- value and demonstrate ability to develop long-term customer relations.
- have the physical ability to work with and move large wheels of cheese, cases of wine or other products, maintain all aspects of daily store operations, and be a team player.
- be available weekdays as well as Saturdays.
- have reliable transportation.
- be TABC certified.
Anticipatory and self-motivated individuals will fit best. Creativity is a plus as we prepare gift baskets and cheese trays in store throughout the year.
Please send cover letter with your goals and qualifications along with resume to email@example.com or fax to 214-526-0702. Both full and part time positions are available.
Thursday, April 25, 2013
Kiehl’s – Customer Representative (permanent part-time position)
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Kiehl’s family as Kiehl’s Customer Rep. This position is responsible for achieving individual sales goals established by management team. Provide superior customer service standards and develop customer relationships that will result in repeat business. Responsible for product and brand image presentation while maintaining a neat and organized store.
- Achieve individual sales goals
- Effectively execute visual directives, education selling tools and customer service standards
- Adhere to visual merchandising and housekeeping standards
- Regular attendance and timeliness for all scheduled shifts
- 2+ years of specialty retail store experience
- Willing to working flexible hours, including nights and weekends
- Highly resourceful, flexible and ability to solve problems in a timely manner
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be able to work on your feet all day
- Walk up and down a flight of stairs and/or ladder if necessary
- Lift up to 25 lbs on a regular basis