Thursday, September 11, 2014
ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA – STOCK MANAGER
Ermenegildo Zegna is interviewing for a Full Time Stock Manager. This role will primarily be responsible for inventory control, management of all stock and ensuring that all deliveries, transfers and stock balances are executed with great efficiency and attention to detail. Also responsible for maintaining organization of the stockroom and store supplies. The successful candidate will have experience and proficiency in the following areas:
- bi-annual inventory management
- manage inventory discrepancies and cycle counts
- receive regular deliveries of stock and ensure correct input into system
- manage all stock rotations and merchandise requests from other stores
- maintain organized and efficient stock room
- monitor store supplies and manage re-orders
- basic visual merchandising
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, September 2, 2014
KIEHL’S – PART TIME CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE TEMPORARY POSITION
Achieve individual sales goals established by management team. Provide superior customer service standards and develop customer relationships that will result in repeat business. Responsible for product and brand image presentation while maintaining a neat and organized store.
- Achieve individual sales goals
- Effectively execute visual directives, education selling tools and customer service standards
- Adhere to visual merchandising and housekeeping standards
- Regular attendance and timeliness for all scheduled shifts
- Willing to working flexible hours, including nights and weekends
- Highly resourceful, flexible and ability to solve problems in a timely manner
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be able to work on your feet all day
- Walk up and down a flight of stairs and/or ladder if necessary
- Lift up to 25 lbs on a regular basis
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Thursday, August 28, 2014
EMILY SUMMERS – STORE MANAGER
Emily Summers Design Associates has built a national reputation for their use of unexpected and creative combinations of finishes and textiles with their integration of antique and vintage elements in contemporary residential, commercial, and corporate spaces. This unique vision will be translated into a luxury “Pop-Up” space in America’s first shopping center, Highland Park Village. Offering a signature style in an original space unlike anything in Texas, the shop will be a curated vision of Emily Summers’ original pieces, set against the contemporary and 20th century designs found throughout her extensive travels of Europe and America.
In addition to a superior eye for design, Emily Summers Design Associates are known for their unrivaled relationships with clients: having personal relationships with the highest degree of professionalism along with a meticulous attention to details. The Store Manager’s goal is to convey this vision in all aspects of business decisions. Building this type of relationship with each client who comes through the doors is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Luxury Sales Service: From the moment of entry, the emphasis is on continuing the reputation of the firm through superior and sincere follow-up
- Strive to create a welcoming environment and elevated shopping experience that harbors sales and repeat client business
- Execute and implement strategies and decisions to create a financially successful business
- Manage the operational and physical needs of the store
- Store maintenance
- Daily visual merchandising
- Consistent vendor communication and follow-up
- Inventory control
- Network and attend social and charitable functions in line with the brand
- Daily communication with the firm: having a continuous open-dialogue of ideas and strategies
- Must create and execute analytic sales and operational goals
- Detailed knowledge of 20th century art and furniture design
- Must demonstrate the ability to speak to one’s knowledge of the merchandise: its history, designer, materials, etc.
- Four year Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Four+ years luxury retail management experience
- The ability to convey and translate one’s knowledge to a client in a professional/articulate manner
- The ability to take control of the business and make financial-based decisions to maximize store profitability
Please send resumes to email@example.com.
Thursday, August 21, 2014
SCOOP NYC – STYLIST
Scoop NYC, the iconic New York City boutique for men and women, brings to you a highly edited selection of the season’s best fashion items from both internationally acclaimed and young emerging designers. The store is merchandised as the “Ultimate Closet” offering style savvy customers the season’s best fashion all under one roof.
SCOOP NYC is seeking Full Time Sales Associates. Qualified candidates should be sales driven, and goal oriented while multi-tasking in a fast paced environment. Sales associates should understand the importance of building relationships with the clients beyond the initial sale.
A minimum of 1-3 years retail experience in a luxury/fashion company is required.
Resumes can be submitted to Llanders@scoopnyc.com
Tuesday, August 12, 2014
Alexander McQueen – Inventory Controller
Alexander McQueen is currently looking for an Inventory Controller to join their team. This role will be primarily responsible for the management of stock; ensuring that all deliveries, transfers and general organization of the stockroom is carried out with great attention to detail and efficiency. In particular, the successful candidate will have experience with:
- Receiving regular weekly deliveries that they are primarily responsible for ensuring are received in to stock
- Conducting weekly cycle counts and investigating any discrepancies that are discovered, including negatives on hand
- Conducting bi annual inventories
- Open, track and closing consignments
- Managing the transfer of stock between stores using DHL or FedEx
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thursday, August 7, 2014
ROBERTA ROLLER RABBIT – OPEN POSITIONS
Located in Highland Park Village – Opening August 2014!
Become a part of a growing brand, inspired by a fable of a magical rabbit that Roberta found on a piece of discarded fabric in India. Launched in 2003, with a collection of colorful hand block printed kurtas, the relaxed, resort-inspired line has evolved into a lifestyle brand offering a plethora of products which includes clothing for men, women, and children, as well as accessories and home furnishings all designed by Roberta in partnership with local artisans from India.
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
Store Manager 4+ years retail experience in a like environment.
- Luxury or high-end contemporary experience a plus.
- You should be a passionate, motivated manager with a track record of leading a team to achieve sales and operational goals. You should have the ability to analyse business trends and create plans to drive business based on analysis. You should be experienced in managing operational functions of the store including but not limited to goal setting, scheduling , visual merchandising, store opening/closing, inventory control and store maintenance
Assistant Store Manager 2+ years retail experience in a like environment.
- Luxury or high-end contemporary experience a plus.
- You should be a passionate, motivated manager with a track record of leading a team to achieve sales and operational goals. You should be experienced in managing in collaboration with Store Manager operational functions of the store including but not limited to goal setting, scheduling , visual merchandising, store opening/closing, inventory control and store maintenance
Key Holder- 2+ years retail experience in a like environment.
- Luxury or high-end contemporary experience a plus
- You should have the ability to achieve personal sales as well as aid in the operational functions of the store including but not limited to visual merchandising, store opening/closing, inventory control and store maintenance
- Experience leading others to achieve goals a plus
Sales Associate -1+ years retail experience.
- Luxury or high-end contemporary experience a plus.
- We are seeking a passionate, motivated sales person with ability to achieve personal sales goals. You will aid in the operational functions of the store including but not limited to visual merchandising, store inventory and store maintenance
- Full Time and Part Time positions available.
When applying include position and location in subject line. Please send resumes to email@example.com.
Friday, August 1, 2014
BRUNELLO CUCINELLI – BOUTIQUE SALES ASSOCIATE
At Brunello Cucinelli, we embody the vision and philosophy of the Brunello Cucinelli lifestyle. We are currently recruiting for a Brand Ambassador/Sales Associate at our Dallas boutique. An understanding of luxury and the ability to translate that knowledge and experience to the client is essential. The role requires dedication to the brand as well as superior customer service. Create a welcoming environment as well as build and develop relationships with clients. Brunello Cucinelli offers a competitive salary and full benefits package for full-time employees.
- Provide superior and thorough customer service.
- Achieve designated sales plans.
- Adhere at all times to company policies and procedures.
- Perform all reasonable instructions as provided by your store manager.
- Always create a welcoming environment for colleagues and customers.
- Maximize all selling opportunities in order to achieve/exceed monthly individual sales goals.
- Build relationships with customers through the use of clientele books in order to drive repeat business.
- Identify and address all customer needs and expectations.
- Utilize all available support material and maintain awareness of all current marketing and promotional activity.
- Maintain consistent grooming, visual merchandising, and housekeeping standards.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of all company product and technical information.
- Ensure adherence at all times to company retail operating and security.
- Build effective working relationships with colleagues in our other stores and support departments at our Corporate Office.
- Adhere to all company procedures, Health and Safety guidelines.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thursday, July 17, 2014
STELLA MCCARTNEY – FULL TIME SALES ASSOCIATE
As a sales associate in one of our stores, you will have a strong commitment to exceptional customer service and a passion for the Stella McCartney brand.
In this role you will welcome clients, spend time understanding their needs and requirements, select and style products according to their individual style and help all visitors to the store in understanding our brand’s vision. A dedication to the industry and appreciation of the brand are essential as you must stay up to date with current products, trends and collections.
The ideal candidate will be a strong and focused team player that possesses relevant experience within the luxury goods/fashion industry
Please send resumes to email@example.com.
Thursday, July 17, 2014
VINCE – PART TIME SALES ASSOCIATE
Vince is seeking a dynamic, customer service driven Part-Time Sales Associate for our Dallas store.
The Sales Associate is responsible for generating sales and building customer relationships in our retail stores. Associates who demonstrate high degrees of proficiency to interact with the customers and identify their needs will maximize their sales opportunities. The associate will be responsible for continuing the client contact beyond the initial sale. By capturing name, address, phone and email contact information, the associate will use multiple means to communicate and build relationships with the customers. The associate will also be responsible for maintaining the visual and housekeeping standards of the store. This will include the receiving of merchandise and presentation to the selling floor, processing of markdowns and removal from the floor for transfers. The associate must have an ability to successful operate our point-of-sale (POS) register system and operate our email system.
- Achieve and exceed the personal sales and productivity goals agreed upon with your store manager
- Demonstrate a complete knowledge of the merchandises’ features and benefits to maximize the sales opportunity
- Be a quick thinker who listens to the customer and can identify his/her needs and overcome objections if raised
- Responsible to do client development beyond the initial transaction; utilizing phone, email and written follow-up contact
- Maintain the housekeeping and visual standards of the store
- Have computer skills to operate the POS register and email systems
- Safeguard the store’s inventory by adherence to the company’s loss prevention program
- Follow all store operational policies and procedures
- Client Book Management and Clienteling
- Prior experience in luxury retail sales is preferred
- Must be a sales-driven, goal-oriented individual
- Must have a positive, high-energy, friendly, outgoing and engaging personality.
- Must be willing to take the first step to initiate contact with the customers and identify their shopping needs.
- Must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills allowing for effective communication with your customers
- Must possess computer skills to operate our retail POS system, Word, Excel and email
- Must be able to lift, carry or otherwise move objects weighing up to 15 pounds when merchandising the sales floor and use ladders or stairs
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thursday, July 10, 2014
JAMES PERSE – FULL TIME SALES ASSOCIATE
- Prior experience in a retail/boutique store dealing with high-end goods, and clientele oriented sales.
- Candidates must also be outgoing, energetic, professional and good representatives of our brand and be able to emanate the James Perse brand life-style.
James Perse Enterprises, Inc. has successfully introduced its unique take on the Southern California lifestyle to the world. With visionary focus, Perse has expanded the company to include James Perse Standard, James Perse Los Angeles, James Perse Home and James Perse Malibu, each line defined by premium fabrics and Perse’s signature designs. James Perse Enterprises, Inc. enters its second decade with the perfect basis for continued global expansion – absolute dedication to its swiftly growing, intensely loyal clientele. At James Perse Enterprises, Inc. we set superior standards for our products and our employees. We seek talented people with diverse backgrounds and experiences who would be assets to our brand. We are seeking responsible, committed, and highly energetic retail professionals with a developed sense of contemporary style and exceptional customer service.
James Perse offers a competitive compensation package. Full-time positions are eligible for Company sponsored benefits.
Please submit resumes to TMoeller@jamesperse.com.
Tuesday, July 1, 2014
HADLEIGH’S BESPOKE – OPEN POSITIONS
Hadleigh’s is a luxury retail boutique and atelier in Dallas for Italian made women’s RTW, men’s clothing, accessories, and fine leather goods. All positions are responsible for providing superior customer service and developing relationships that will repeat in business. Associates are responsible for product and image representation while maintaining the Hadleigh’s brand.
- Sales Associate – we are currently looking for a qualified full time candidate with previous experience of at least 2+ years in luxury retail. Candidate should be sales driven and goal oriented and should understand the importance of building relationships with clients. Position needs to be filled by a candidate willing to work weekends and flexibility with schedule.
Please e-mail resumes or inquiries to: email@example.com
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
ROBERT TALBOTT – FULL TIME SALES ASSOCIATE
Robert Talbott, an American luxury brand manufacturing understated classic clothing reflecting the lifestyle of the California coast where we produce the highest level of style and quality in men’s and women’s wear is looking for a full-time non-commissioned sale associate.
Qualified candidates must meet the following objectives:
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Work well with others (3 person staff)
- Assist with store merchandising
- Work weekends (including Sundays)
- Attention to detail
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. The store can also be reached at 214.526.6800.
Monday, June 2, 2014
HARRY WINSTON – SALES EXECUTIVE
The key objective of this position is to reach and surpass the sales targets. The Sales Executive generates revenue for the company via the sales of Fine Jewelry and Watches while providing outstanding customer service to reflect our image as the most prestigious Rare Jewelry House in the World. Sales Executives are to build strong relationships with clients as well as creating networks with which to meet legitimate client leads.
Please send resumes to Dmastacciuola@harrywinston.com
Tuesday, April 15, 2014
NUMBER ONE /FIVE AND TEN – FULL TIME/PART TIME SALES ASSOCIATE
We are currently looking for a qualified Full Time or heavy Part time associate that would share his time between our two highland Park Village boutiques.
Five and Ten is a designer luxury retail boutique owned by Dallas retailer Forty Five Ten. Five and Ten houses designer lifestyle apparel and accessories for women and men as well as selections of unique gift and home items, stationary, books, apothecary, children’s items and pet related products.
Number One and Chapter Two are the newest concept launched by Dallas retailer Forty Five Ten, Number One is a unique space that resides at the intersection of well-being and living well. The retail selection is chosen based on aesthetics and their philosophies. Hard to find brands comingle from Urban Zen, Lady and the Sailor, David Lerner, ATM, Kristensen du Nord, and Sienne. We carry home items, books, apothecary and international fashion and décor magazines. Our organic café is obsessed with quality, nutrition, and taste. It is a new way to enjoy juice, coffee, tea and light food offerings.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Tuesday, April 15, 2014
NUMBER ONE – PART TIME BARISTA
The newest concept launched by Dallas retailer Forty Five Ten, Number One is a unique space that resides at the intersection of well-being and living well. The retail selection is chosen based on aesthetics and their philosophies. Hard to find brands comingle from Urban Zen, Lady and the Sailor, David Lerner, ATM, Kristensen du Nord, and Sienne. We carry home items, books, apothecary and international fashion and décor magazines. Our organic café is obsessed with quality, nutrition, and taste. It is a new way to enjoy juice, coffee, tea and light food offerings. We are currently looking for a retail sales associate available part time.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, March 31, 2014
MADISON – FULL TIME AND PART TIME SALES ASSOCIATES
MADISON is currently searching for a full-time sales candidate and a part time candidate who is a team player with a strong work ethic.
- To generate sales by use of exceptional selling skills and an eagerness to take on new challenges
- Practice developed communication and problem solving skills
- Contribute to the growth and efficiency of the company as a whole
- Must be able to work well with other
- Must be available to work weekends
Experience as a luxury sales associate in the Interior Design/Retail business is preferred and a passion for beautiful things is a must. While displaying strong moral character in all situations, the candidate must have experience with customer service and professional leadership skills. Effective communication and the ability to adapt to all situations while still making decisions based on the success of the business, is vital to the position. The candidate must be equipped with a set of core values and exceptional interpersonal skills.
Please submit all resumes to Stephanie@madisondallas.com.