Tuesday, April 15, 2014
NUMBER ONE /FIVE AND TEN – FULL TIME/PART TIME SALES ASSOCIATE
We are currently looking for a qualified Full Time or heavy Part time associate that would share his time between our two highland Park Village boutiques.
Five and Ten is a designer luxury retail boutique owned by Dallas retailer Forty Five Ten. Five and Ten houses designer lifestyle apparel and accessories for women and men as well as selections of unique gift and home items, stationary, books, apothecary, children’s items and pet related products.
Number One and Chapter Two are the newest concept launched by Dallas retailer Forty Five Ten, Number One is a unique space that resides at the intersection of well-being and living well. The retail selection is chosen based on aesthetics and their philosophies. Hard to find brands comingle from Urban Zen, Lady and the Sailor, David Lerner, ATM, Kristensen du Nord, and Sienne. We carry home items, books, apothecary and international fashion and décor magazines. Our organic café is obsessed with quality, nutrition, and taste. It is a new way to enjoy juice, coffee, tea and light food offerings.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Tuesday, April 15, 2014
NUMBER ONE – PART TIME BARISTA
The newest concept launched by Dallas retailer Forty Five Ten, Number One is a unique space that resides at the intersection of well-being and living well. The retail selection is chosen based on aesthetics and their philosophies. Hard to find brands comingle from Urban Zen, Lady and the Sailor, David Lerner, ATM, Kristensen du Nord, and Sienne. We carry home items, books, apothecary and international fashion and décor magazines. Our organic café is obsessed with quality, nutrition, and taste. It is a new way to enjoy juice, coffee, tea and light food offerings. We are currently looking for a retail sales associate available part time.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, April 3, 2014
SCOOP NYC – FULL TIME SALES ASSOCIATES
Scoop NYC, the iconic New York City boutique for men and women, brings to you a highly edited selection of the season’s best fashion items from both internationally acclaimed and young emerging designers. The store is merchandised as the “Ultimate Closet” offering style savvy customers the season’s best fashion all under one roof.
SCOOP NYC is seeking Full Time Sales Associates. Qualified candidates should be sales driven, and goal oriented while multi-tasking in a fast paced environment. Sales associates should understand the importance of building relationships with the clients beyond the initial sale.
A minimum of 1-3 years retail experience in a luxury/fashion company is required.
Resumes can be submitted to Llanders@scoopnyc.com
Monday, March 31, 2014
MADISON – FULL TIME AND PART TIME SALES ASSOCIATES
MADISON is currently searching for a full-time sales candidate and a part time candidate who is a team player with a strong work ethic.
- To generate sales by use of exceptional selling skills and an eagerness to take on new challenges
- Practice developed communication and problem solving skills
- Contribute to the growth and efficiency of the company as a whole
- Must be able to work well with other
- Must be available to work weekends
Experience as a luxury sales associate in the Interior Design/Retail business is preferred and a passion for beautiful things is a must. While displaying strong moral character in all situations, the candidate must have experience with customer service and professional leadership skills. Effective communication and the ability to adapt to all situations while still making decisions based on the success of the business, is vital to the position. The candidate must be equipped with a set of core values and exceptional interpersonal skills.
Please submit all resumes to Stephanie@madisondallas.com.
Monday, March 24, 2014
CAROLINA HERRERA – SEAMSTRESS
Various duties include pinning, fitting, marking, and altering of garments in accordance to customers’ and manufacturing specifications. Must have knowledge of all alterations equipment and have previous experience in sewing high-end materials. Highly motivated, detailed and dedicated individuals are encouraged to apply.
Please send resumes to email@example.com.
Monday, March 24, 2014
ANNE FONTAINE – LUXURY SALES ASSOCIATE
Since 1993, Anne Fontaine has continued to reinvent the classic white shirt. Our house has extended its creations of elegant white blouses to include exclusive pieces such as Italian made handbags, jewelry and small leather goods. In addition to our ready-to-wear collections, we offer a line of exclusive Precious pieces. As a consequence, we are now able to offer the most individual and refined silhouettes around the world.
We are looking for a part-time luxury sales associate.
Be an ambassador for our brand, which is at the heart of a multicultural and refined environment.
Working closely with the boutique store manager, the objectives of the sales stylist are as follows:
- Be an excellent sales person with the ability to master new challenges
- Participate in team selling and achieving optimal results and KPI’s
- Be recognized and informative with respect to head-to-toe client styling
- Build and maintain client relationships
Experience in the luxury ready-to-wear and accessories industry as a sales associate is required. Dynamic and bright, the candidate must have a well-rounded knowledge of the industry and most importantly, suggestive selling. Must be naturally charismatic, passionate about people, and able to provide exceptional customer service experiences. The candidate combines the ability to listen closely with exceptional follow through skills. The ability to multitask and attention-to-detail are keys to the candidate’s success.
The position pays an hourly rate.
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday, January 20, 2014
COLE HAAN – RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE
Retail Sales Associate – Part Time (15 hrs/wk avg)
Job Description: Supports the Store Management team, in the achievement of the store’s goals, by providing a positive shopping experience to our customers, through the effective execution of the selling and service culture of Cole Haan.
- Achieve/Exceed personal sales goals and performance metrics while working as a team member to contribute to the overall stores total revenue goals.
Maintaining Customer Centric Brand Experience:
- Provide a world class shopping experience by connecting with your customers through meeting and anticipating their needs.
- Support the store management team in the achievement of all financial and operational objectives with regards to expense control and loss prevention standards.
- Maintain the appearance of the selling floor; restock and merchandise according to Cole Haan standards and company directives.
Product and Visual Merchandising:
- Maintain visual merchandising standards consistent with company brand strategies.
- Partner with management team on the implementation of monthly visual directives.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Contribute to positive employee relations through effective communication, teamwork and partnership with co-worker and the management team.
- Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service
- Basic computer skills preferred
Apply online at ColeHaan.com
Monday, January 13, 2014
HADLEIGH’S BESPOKE – SALES ASSOCIATE, ASSISTANT SELLING MANAGER AND VISUAL MERCHANDISER
Open Positions with Hadleigh’s Bespoke for immediate fulfillment:
Hadleigh’s is a luxury retail boutique and atelier in Dallas for Italian made women’s RTW, men’s clothing, accessories, and fine leather goods. All positions are responsible for providing superior customer service and developing relationships that will repeat in business. Associates are responsible for product and image representation while maintaining the Hadleigh’s brand.
- Sales Associate – we are currently looking for a qualified full time candidate with previous experience of at least 2+ years in luxury retail. Candidate should be sales driven and goal oriented and should understand the importance of building relationships with clients. Position needs to be filled by a candidate willing to work weekends and flexibility with schedule.
- Assistant Selling Manager – we are currently looking for a qualified full time candidate with previous experience of at least 3+ years in luxury retail. Candidate needs to have management skills, excellent interpersonal skills and be goal oriented. Candidate also needs to be sales driven while providing superior customer service. Position needs to be filled by a candidate willing to work weekends and flexibility with schedule.
- Visual Merchandiser for full time or part time, must effectively execute visual directives and take creative initiative within the guidelines of the Hadleigh’s brand representation. Candidate must be highly resourceful, flexible and imaginative.
Please e-mail resumes or inquiries to: Bianca@hadleighsbespoke.com
Thursday, October 17, 2013
Ermenegildo Zegna – Shipper and Receiver
Ermenegildo Zegna represents excellence in Italian craftsmanship and style, offering the finest menswear, and combining timeless elegance with exceptional tailoring and premium fabrics. The company’s roots go back to 1908 Northern Italy where the business is still owned and operated by the Zegna family.
The shipper/receiver position is full time and offers a full benefits package.
Shipping, receiving, steam/fold merchandise, cycle counts, resolve inventory issues, conduct physical inventory twice per year, some assistance with visual/operational responsibilities and order store/shipping supplies.
Please submit resumes or inquiries to email@example.com.