Thursday, July 17, 2014
STELLA MCCARTNEY – FULL TIME SALES ASSOCIATE
As a sales associate in one of our stores, you will have a strong commitment to exceptional customer service and a passion for the Stella McCartney brand.
In this role you will welcome clients, spend time understanding their needs and requirements, select and style products according to their individual style and help all visitors to the store in understanding our brand’s vision. A dedication to the industry and appreciation of the brand are essential as you must stay up to date with current products, trends and collections.
The ideal candidate will be a strong and focused team player that possesses relevant experience within the luxury goods/fashion industry
Please send resumes to email@example.com.
Thursday, July 17, 2014
VINCE – PART TIME SALES ASSOCIATE
Vince is seeking a dynamic, customer service driven Part-Time Sales Associate for our Dallas store.
The Sales Associate is responsible for generating sales and building customer relationships in our retail stores. Associates who demonstrate high degrees of proficiency to interact with the customers and identify their needs will maximize their sales opportunities. The associate will be responsible for continuing the client contact beyond the initial sale. By capturing name, address, phone and email contact information, the associate will use multiple means to communicate and build relationships with the customers. The associate will also be responsible for maintaining the visual and housekeeping standards of the store. This will include the receiving of merchandise and presentation to the selling floor, processing of markdowns and removal from the floor for transfers. The associate must have an ability to successful operate our point-of-sale (POS) register system and operate our email system.
- Achieve and exceed the personal sales and productivity goals agreed upon with your store manager
- Demonstrate a complete knowledge of the merchandises’ features and benefits to maximize the sales opportunity
- Be a quick thinker who listens to the customer and can identify his/her needs and overcome objections if raised
- Responsible to do client development beyond the initial transaction; utilizing phone, email and written follow-up contact
- Maintain the housekeeping and visual standards of the store
- Have computer skills to operate the POS register and email systems
- Safeguard the store’s inventory by adherence to the company’s loss prevention program
- Follow all store operational policies and procedures
- Client Book Management and Clienteling
- Prior experience in luxury retail sales is preferred
- Must be a sales-driven, goal-oriented individual
- Must have a positive, high-energy, friendly, outgoing and engaging personality.
- Must be willing to take the first step to initiate contact with the customers and identify their shopping needs.
- Must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills allowing for effective communication with your customers
- Must possess computer skills to operate our retail POS system, Word, Excel and email
- Must be able to lift, carry or otherwise move objects weighing up to 15 pounds when merchandising the sales floor and use ladders or stairs
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thursday, July 10, 2014
JAMES PERSE – FULL TIME SALES ASSOCIATE
- Prior experience in a retail/boutique store dealing with high-end goods, and clientele oriented sales.
- Candidates must also be outgoing, energetic, professional and good representatives of our brand and be able to emanate the James Perse brand life-style.
James Perse Enterprises, Inc. has successfully introduced its unique take on the Southern California lifestyle to the world. With visionary focus, Perse has expanded the company to include James Perse Standard, James Perse Los Angeles, James Perse Home and James Perse Malibu, each line defined by premium fabrics and Perse’s signature designs. James Perse Enterprises, Inc. enters its second decade with the perfect basis for continued global expansion – absolute dedication to its swiftly growing, intensely loyal clientele. At James Perse Enterprises, Inc. we set superior standards for our products and our employees. We seek talented people with diverse backgrounds and experiences who would be assets to our brand. We are seeking responsible, committed, and highly energetic retail professionals with a developed sense of contemporary style and exceptional customer service.
James Perse offers a competitive compensation package. Full-time positions are eligible for Company sponsored benefits.
Please submit resumes to TMoeller@jamesperse.com.
Tuesday, July 1, 2014
HADLEIGH’S BESPOKE – OPEN POSITIONS
Hadleigh’s is a luxury retail boutique and atelier in Dallas for Italian made women’s RTW, men’s clothing, accessories, and fine leather goods. All positions are responsible for providing superior customer service and developing relationships that will repeat in business. Associates are responsible for product and image representation while maintaining the Hadleigh’s brand.
- Sales Associate – we are currently looking for a qualified full time candidate with previous experience of at least 2+ years in luxury retail. Candidate should be sales driven and goal oriented and should understand the importance of building relationships with clients. Position needs to be filled by a candidate willing to work weekends and flexibility with schedule.
Please e-mail resumes or inquiries to: email@example.com
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
ROBERT TALBOTT – FULL TIME SALES ASSOCIATE
Robert Talbott, an American luxury brand manufacturing understated classic clothing reflecting the lifestyle of the California coast where we produce the highest level of style and quality in men’s and women’s wear is looking for a full-time non-commissioned sale associate.
Qualified candidates must meet the following objectives:
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Work well with others (3 person staff)
- Assist with store merchandising
- Work weekends (including Sundays)
- Attention to detail
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. The store can also be reached at 214.526.6800.
Monday, June 2, 2014
HARRY WINSTON – SALES EXECUTIVE
The key objective of this position is to reach and surpass the sales targets. The Sales Executive generates revenue for the company via the sales of Fine Jewelry and Watches while providing outstanding customer service to reflect our image as the most prestigious Rare Jewelry House in the World. Sales Executives are to build strong relationships with clients as well as creating networks with which to meet legitimate client leads.
Please send resumes to Dmastacciuola@harrywinston.com
Tuesday, April 15, 2014
NUMBER ONE /FIVE AND TEN – FULL TIME/PART TIME SALES ASSOCIATE
We are currently looking for a qualified Full Time or heavy Part time associate that would share his time between our two highland Park Village boutiques.
Five and Ten is a designer luxury retail boutique owned by Dallas retailer Forty Five Ten. Five and Ten houses designer lifestyle apparel and accessories for women and men as well as selections of unique gift and home items, stationary, books, apothecary, children’s items and pet related products.
Number One and Chapter Two are the newest concept launched by Dallas retailer Forty Five Ten, Number One is a unique space that resides at the intersection of well-being and living well. The retail selection is chosen based on aesthetics and their philosophies. Hard to find brands comingle from Urban Zen, Lady and the Sailor, David Lerner, ATM, Kristensen du Nord, and Sienne. We carry home items, books, apothecary and international fashion and décor magazines. Our organic café is obsessed with quality, nutrition, and taste. It is a new way to enjoy juice, coffee, tea and light food offerings.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Tuesday, April 15, 2014
NUMBER ONE – PART TIME BARISTA
The newest concept launched by Dallas retailer Forty Five Ten, Number One is a unique space that resides at the intersection of well-being and living well. The retail selection is chosen based on aesthetics and their philosophies. Hard to find brands comingle from Urban Zen, Lady and the Sailor, David Lerner, ATM, Kristensen du Nord, and Sienne. We carry home items, books, apothecary and international fashion and décor magazines. Our organic café is obsessed with quality, nutrition, and taste. It is a new way to enjoy juice, coffee, tea and light food offerings. We are currently looking for a retail sales associate available part time.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, April 3, 2014
SCOOP NYC – FULL TIME SALES ASSOCIATES
Scoop NYC, the iconic New York City boutique for men and women, brings to you a highly edited selection of the season’s best fashion items from both internationally acclaimed and young emerging designers. The store is merchandised as the “Ultimate Closet” offering style savvy customers the season’s best fashion all under one roof.
SCOOP NYC is seeking Full Time Sales Associates. Qualified candidates should be sales driven, and goal oriented while multi-tasking in a fast paced environment. Sales associates should understand the importance of building relationships with the clients beyond the initial sale.
A minimum of 1-3 years retail experience in a luxury/fashion company is required.
Resumes can be submitted to Llanders@scoopnyc.com
Monday, March 31, 2014
MADISON – FULL TIME AND PART TIME SALES ASSOCIATES
MADISON is currently searching for a full-time sales candidate and a part time candidate who is a team player with a strong work ethic.
- To generate sales by use of exceptional selling skills and an eagerness to take on new challenges
- Practice developed communication and problem solving skills
- Contribute to the growth and efficiency of the company as a whole
- Must be able to work well with other
- Must be available to work weekends
Experience as a luxury sales associate in the Interior Design/Retail business is preferred and a passion for beautiful things is a must. While displaying strong moral character in all situations, the candidate must have experience with customer service and professional leadership skills. Effective communication and the ability to adapt to all situations while still making decisions based on the success of the business, is vital to the position. The candidate must be equipped with a set of core values and exceptional interpersonal skills.
Please submit all resumes to Stephanie@madisondallas.com.
Monday, March 24, 2014
CAROLINA HERRERA – SEAMSTRESS
Various duties include pinning, fitting, marking, and altering of garments in accordance to customers’ and manufacturing specifications. Must have knowledge of all alterations equipment and have previous experience in sewing high-end materials. Highly motivated, detailed and dedicated individuals are encouraged to apply.
Please send resumes to email@example.com.
Monday, March 24, 2014
ANNE FONTAINE – LUXURY SALES ASSOCIATE
Since 1993, Anne Fontaine has continued to reinvent the classic white shirt. Our house has extended its creations of elegant white blouses to include exclusive pieces such as Italian made handbags, jewelry and small leather goods. In addition to our ready-to-wear collections, we offer a line of exclusive Precious pieces. As a consequence, we are now able to offer the most individual and refined silhouettes around the world.
We are looking for a part-time luxury sales associate.
Be an ambassador for our brand, which is at the heart of a multicultural and refined environment.
Working closely with the boutique store manager, the objectives of the sales stylist are as follows:
- Be an excellent sales person with the ability to master new challenges
- Participate in team selling and achieving optimal results and KPI’s
- Be recognized and informative with respect to head-to-toe client styling
- Build and maintain client relationships
Experience in the luxury ready-to-wear and accessories industry as a sales associate is required. Dynamic and bright, the candidate must have a well-rounded knowledge of the industry and most importantly, suggestive selling. Must be naturally charismatic, passionate about people, and able to provide exceptional customer service experiences. The candidate combines the ability to listen closely with exceptional follow through skills. The ability to multitask and attention-to-detail are keys to the candidate’s success.
The position pays an hourly rate.
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday, January 20, 2014
COLE HAAN – RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE
Retail Sales Associate – Part Time (15 hrs/wk avg)
Job Description: Supports the Store Management team, in the achievement of the store’s goals, by providing a positive shopping experience to our customers, through the effective execution of the selling and service culture of Cole Haan.
- Achieve/Exceed personal sales goals and performance metrics while working as a team member to contribute to the overall stores total revenue goals.
Maintaining Customer Centric Brand Experience:
- Provide a world class shopping experience by connecting with your customers through meeting and anticipating their needs.
- Support the store management team in the achievement of all financial and operational objectives with regards to expense control and loss prevention standards.
- Maintain the appearance of the selling floor; restock and merchandise according to Cole Haan standards and company directives.
Product and Visual Merchandising:
- Maintain visual merchandising standards consistent with company brand strategies.
- Partner with management team on the implementation of monthly visual directives.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Contribute to positive employee relations through effective communication, teamwork and partnership with co-worker and the management team.
- Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service
- Basic computer skills preferred
Apply online at ColeHaan.com
Thursday, October 17, 2013
Ermenegildo Zegna – Shipper and Receiver
Ermenegildo Zegna represents excellence in Italian craftsmanship and style, offering the finest menswear, and combining timeless elegance with exceptional tailoring and premium fabrics. The company’s roots go back to 1908 Northern Italy where the business is still owned and operated by the Zegna family.
The shipper/receiver position is full time and offers a full benefits package.
Shipping, receiving, steam/fold merchandise, cycle counts, resolve inventory issues, conduct physical inventory twice per year, some assistance with visual/operational responsibilities and order store/shipping supplies.
Please submit resumes or inquiries to email@example.com.