Monday, March 23, 2015
RALPH LAUREN – LUXURY SALES PROFESSIONAL
Purpose and Scope:
The Luxury Sales Professional’s role is to acknowledge each customer and build a long term client relationship. They shall consistently uphold the Ralph Lauren cultural ethos and deliver service excellence for the purpose of exceeding sales objectives.
Takes a proactive approach to self-development and actively gives/receives feedback through one-on-ones and coaching.
Exhibit pride through positive demeanor, body language and personal presentation.
Takes a proactive approach, embrace, action and commit to all training tools provided (service excellence, product knowledge, etc).
Demonstrate professional etiquette through integrity, honesty and respect for others.
- Consistently build and develop a proactive clientele business through social engagement, social media and relationship skills.
- Consistently deliver value added services to enhance customer experience.
- Acknowledge all customers and treat them as if they were guests in your home at all times.
- Express humility, kindness and genuine interest in the individual.
- Anticipate their needs and be responsive with an engaging attitude.
- Offer the unexpected to create a memorable experience.
- Create and nurture an enduring relationship.
- Actively participate in upholding the brand esthetic in all merchandising activities including but not limited to daily stock maintenance.
- Demonstrate a true passion and respect for the product.
- Create an inspirational shopping experience through creative and compelling store environments.
- Utilize product knowledge and selling tools to strengthen expertise.
- Ensure wardrobe is consistent with the Ralph Lauren aesthetic.
- Invest time and energy to learn the history and heritage of our lifestyle brand.
- Understanding of Made to Measure a plus.
- Exceed annual sales volume and business objectives by identifying and actioning innovative business driving opportunities.
- Leverage selling tools to maximize sales and impart knowledge to the client.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to Kristopher Edel, Kristopher.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday, March 23, 2015
KIEHL’S SINCE 1851 – KEYHOLDER
Kiehl’s Since 1851 was founded as an old-world apothecary in New York’s Lower East Side neighborhood. From our earliest days, our staff has personalized every contact with a Kiehl’s customer. Our fine formulations have always been made with the most unique natural ingredients found the world over.
Today, we serve customers everywhere with skin and hair care formulas derived from the most unique natural ingredients. By combining tried-and-true methods with the latest innovations from around the world, we assure the high level of quality and efficacy our customers have come to expect from Kiehl’s for more than 159 years.
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Kiehl’s family as Keyholder. This position is responsible for assisting Store Manager in achieving store sales goals in conjunction with reaching individual sales goals established by management team. Provide superior customer service standards and develop customer relationships that will result in repeat business. Execute short and long term plans to achieve goals in support of the store’s business strategy. Responsible for product and brand image presentation while maintaining a neat and organized store.
- Regular attendance and timeliness for all scheduled shifts
- Assist Store Manager in achieving store sales goals in conjunction with reaching individual sales goals established by management team
- Enforce company policies and procedures
- Perform open and close procedures for the store
- Provide training to new store employees
- Effectively execute visual directives, education selling tools and customer service standards
- Utilize resources, eliminate roadblocks and drive process improvement
- Intermittent supervision required
- 2+ years of specialty retail store experience
- Working knowledge of store operation procedures
- Highly resourceful, flexible and ability to solve problems in a timely manner
- Willing to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be able to work on your feet all day
- Walk up and down a flight of stairs and/or ladder if necessary
- Lift up to 25 lbs on a regular basis
Please email resume to Sara at SYowell@kiehl-usa.com.
Monday, March 16, 2015
JAMES PERSE – FULL TIME KEY HOLDER
Prior experience in a retail/boutique store dealing with high-end goods, and clientele oriented sales. Candidates must also be outgoing, energetic, professional and good representatives of our brand and be able to emanate the James Perse brand life-style.
- Achieve daily, monthly, and annual sales targets.
- Establish relationships with clients and manage communication consistent with James Perse.
- Ensure the highest standards of client service are maintained at all times.
- Maintain the selling floor and merchandise.
QUALIFICATIONS / PRIOR EXPERIENCE
- Prior experience working in a luxury environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written.
- Strong independent work ethic, excellent time management skills, and high level of integrity.
James Perse Enterprises, Inc. has successfully introduced its unique take on the Southern California lifestyle to the world. With visionary focus, Perse has expanded the company to include James Perse Standard, James Perse Los Angeles, James Perse Home and James Perse Malibu, each line defined by premium fabrics and Perse’s signature designs. James Perse Enterprises, Inc. enters its second decade with the perfect basis for continued global expansion – absolute dedication to its swiftly growing, intensely loyal clientele. At James Perse Enterprises, Inc. we set superior standards for our products and our employees. We seek talented people with diverse backgrounds and experiences who would be assets to our brand. We are seeking responsible, committed, and highly energetic retail professionals with a developed sense of contemporary style and exceptional customer service.
James Perse offers a competitive compensation package. Full-time positions are eligible for Company sponsored benefits.
Please submit resumes to TMoeller@jamesperse.com.
Monday, March 16, 2015
HADLEIGH’S BESPOKE – OPEN POSITIONS
Hadleigh’s is a luxury retail boutique and atelier in Dallas for Italian made women’s RTW, men’s clothing, accessories, and fine leather goods. All positions are responsible for providing superior customer service and developing relationships that will repeat in business. Associates are responsible for product and image representation while maintaining the Hadleigh’s brand.
- Sales Associate – we are currently looking for a qualified full time candidate with previous experience of at least 2+ years in luxury retail. Candidate should be sales driven and goal oriented and should understand the importance of building relationships with clients. Position needs to be filled by a candidate willing to work weekends and flexibility with schedule.
Please e-mail resumes or inquiries to: email@example.com
Monday, March 16, 2015
MADISON – PART TIME SALES ASSOCIATES
MADISON is currently searching for a full-time sales candidate and a part time candidate who is a team player with a strong work ethic.
- To generate sales by use of exceptional selling skills and an eagerness to take on new challenges
- Practice developed communication and problem solving skills
- Contribute to the growth and efficiency of the company as a whole
- Must be able to work well with other
- Must be available to work weekends
Experience as a luxury sales associate in the Interior Design/Retail business is preferred and a passion for beautiful things is a must. While displaying strong moral character in all situations, the candidate must have experience with customer service and professional leadership skills. Effective communication and the ability to adapt to all situations while still making decisions based on the success of the business, is vital to the position. The candidate must be equipped with a set of core values and exceptional interpersonal skills.
Please submit all resumes to Stephanie@madisondallas.com.
Thursday, March 12, 2015
ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA – SALES CONSULTANT
Ermenegildo Zegna, the luxury men’s apparel company is committed to being a customer centric organization; our team is passionate about every aspect of our business. We are currently seeking customer focused and enthusiastic Sales Consultants to join us in our Dallas Highland Park Village location
For more information about our company please visit our website at www.zegna.com
As a Sales Consultant you will be part of a dynamic environment, providing you with opportunities to seek and delight customers. You will be the ambassador to our clients for the company image and style focusing on the following key responsibilities:
- Attract, create and maintain loyal Zegna customers at every opportunity, managing customer relationships and building solid relationships
- Provide service that delights the customer and takes action within a defined customer service framework
- Develop an in in-depth knowledge of Zegna products to include composition, style and origin
- Contribute to a positive, team oriented environment demonstrating professionalism and Zegna’s customer service mindset
Qualified candidate must have strong sales experience with exceptional communication, interpersonal, customer service and clientele development skills along with strong computer skills; Mandarin fluency and a background in luxury goods a plus.
Ermengildo Zegna Corp. is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive compensation structure and an attractive benefits package including Group Health, 401(k) and private Disability Plans. We offer our employees opportunities for career advancement and invite you to develop your career with us.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to General Manager, Adam Hernandez, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thursday, January 15, 2015
CHANEL BOUTIQUE – FULL TIME READY TO WEAR ASSISTANT
Chanel, Inc., a leader in the luxury goods industry, seeks a Full-Time Ready to Wear Assistant for the Dallas, Texas, Highland Park Village location. Candidate is responsible for assisting Sales Associates in all aspects of the sales process as well as executing pertinent support tasks as directed by management. The Selling Assistant is also responsible for assisting in preparing the selling floor and the merchandise for events such as Trunk Shows and Markdown Sales.
- Assist associates working with clients by retrieving and/or securing merchandise or other stock needs as requested by the associates
- Assist in wrapping and packaging purchases when associates are entertaining multiple clients or as needed.
- Maintain merchandise in order as merchandised by the store manager and or visual consultant.
- Assist Sales Associate in cashiering as needed.
- If all associates are busy, entertain clients with the following:
- Assist with product inquiries
- Show/promote new items or other points of interest as directed by management during morning meetings.
- Hand over the client to a sales associate to complete the sale.
- Handle telephone inquiries when associates are attending other client needs.
- Assist in all support functions such as those listed below:
- Check-in/check-out and sensor trunk show samples
- Assist in re-ticketing all markdown items
- Assist in maintaining stock order
- Welcome and greet all walk-in customers and direct them to the product or point of interest.
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Confident, helpful, polite
- Friendly and refined demeanor
Minimum Education: High School Diploma
Chanel, Inc. and its U.S. affiliates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates should contact Pilar.Bleakley@chanelusa.com. Please include your resume with your submission.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
ROBERT TALBOTT – FULL TIME SALES ASSOCIATE
Robert Talbott, an American luxury brand manufacturing understated classic clothing reflecting the lifestyle of the California coast where we produce the highest level of style and quality in men’s and women’s wear is looking for a full-time non-commissioned sale associate.
Qualified candidates must meet the following objectives:
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Work well with others (3 person staff)
- Assist with store merchandising
- Work weekends (including Sundays)
- Attention to detail
Please send resumes to email@example.com. The store can also be reached at 214.526.6800.