Monday, May 11, 2015
ALEXANDER MCQUEEN – SALES ASSOCIATE
Reporting to: General Manager
For this role in our Dallas store, we require a passionate individual with a professional sales approach and exceptional customer service skills.
Highly commercially aware, you will work as part of a team to ensure the store meets all objectives and targets, focusing on driving sales and the development of customer relationships.
With a desire to become a true brand ambassador, you will welcome clients to the Alexander McQueen experience and spend time understanding their needs in order to select and style our products to the client. Your interest in fashion and commitment to the brand will be demonstrated through your current knowledge of our products, trends and collections in order to deliver the best possible service to potential and existing clients.
The ideal candidate will be a strong and focused team player that possesses relevant experience within the luxury goods/fashion industry.
Skills and Experience Required:
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role with experience in RTW
- Experience in a customer service role with face-to-face customer contact
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment
- Ability to initiate contact and communication
- Motivated by being a team player with a common goal
- Excellent communication skills
Please email inquiries and/or resumes to Tyler.Catlett@us.alexandermcqueen.com.
Friday, May 8, 2015
ST. JOHN – STOCK ASSOCIATE
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT
The Stock Associate is responsible for contributing to inventory control, loss prevention awareness, preparing and executing physical inventories, efficient and accurate operations of shipping and receiving merchandise, organization of the stockroom as well as supporting management team as a representative of St. John.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrates high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with clients, peers, and management team
- Demonstrates proper etiquette when communicating with internal and external clients (i.e. in-person, phone, e-mail, and written communication)
- Receives and prepares new merchandise and inter-store transfers for the selling floor
- Notes discrepancies on shipping invoice and informs management
- Understands and performs store system functions pertaining to receiving and transferring merchandise
- Maintains neat organized stockroom, storage area and shipping/receiving area; Organizes stock by groups, size and color
- Maintains efficient and accurate stockroom and paperwork operations
- Complies with all loss prevention and inventory control procedures
- Assists in the preparation and execution of stores physical inventories and actively participates in resolving inventory discrepancies
- Understands and actively follows proper paperwork process and procedures in preventing loss of company assets
- Assists in merchandising and maintaining the appearance of the store according to St. John standards
- Maintains all lighting in the store
- Support in processing mark-downs, promotion marketing and damaged merchandise
- Maintain store, lunchroom, stockroom and bathroom to Company standards
- Assists in maintaining and ordering supplies used with in the store
- Has general product knowledge and keeps up to date on new products
- Demonstrates high level of quality in work, attendance and appearance
- Actively participates in Monthly Touch Bases and follow-ups
- Attend all required Store Meetings
- Maintains standards of cleanliness and organization
- Adhere to Timekeeping procedures
- Demonstrates high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with customers, peers and management
- Demonstrates high level of quality work, attendance and appearance
- Adheres to all Company Policies & Procedures and Safety Regulations
- Adheres to local, state and federal laws
- Additional responsibilities assigned by supervisor related to your position/department
- Less than 20% travel may be required as necessary
- Ability to be flexible and willing to work extended hours when necessary
- Model the “St. John Way”
- Client Focus
- Results Orientated
- Solutions Orientated
- Honest and Integrity
- Embraces Change
- 2 -3 years shipping and receiving experience in a luxury brand retail store
- Ability to work varied hours: nights, days and weekends to support the business needs
Please email inquiries and/or resumes to Jamie.Hermosillo@sjk.com.
Thursday, May 7, 2015
LAFCO NEW YORK – PART TIME SALES ASSOCIATE
LAFCO is currently looking to hire a dependable part time sales associate.
Objectives for this position:
- Appreciation for luxury items and past experience as a sales associate.
- Ability to interact well with customers, developing relationships over time that will help maintain/build customer base.
- Being proactive in learning product knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Someone who will be highly motivated, punctual, responsible, kind and committed.
- Must be able to work weekends
Please email inquiries and/or resumes to Ashleym@lafco.com.
Tuesday, April 14, 2015
RAG & BONE – ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
rag & bone is looking for an Assistant Store Manager for our Dallas location.
The Assistant Store Manager must ensure a high level of customer service through product knowledge and customer outreach. They must contribute to the successful financial growth of the company and generally assist the Store Manager in daily responsibilities and supervision of staff.
- Ensure highest level of customer service within the store.
- Foster relationships with clientele to build customer base.
- Always strive to improve the customer experience.
- Constantly monitor store activity and make sure from assistance on floor, to fitting room, to point of sale everything is running smoothly and efficiently.
- Be a strong manager, lead by example and be inspirational to your team.
- Encourage team members to be creative and innovative.
- Celebrate successes within your team.
- Constantly challenge your team to improve.
- Manage inventory closely with a strong focus on loss prevention.
- Support manager back of house operations
- Ensure the brand standard is maintained at all times through visual appearance of store – high focus on visual merchandising & housekeeping standards.
- The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, extremely responsible and pay high attention to detail.
- They should have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Solid management experience (2+ years of retail management experience).
- Possess high analytical skills and have a proven track record in achieving or exceeding financial plans
To apply, please visit our careers page at www.rag-bone.com/careers.
Monday, March 23, 2015
RALPH LAUREN – LUXURY SALES PROFESSIONAL
Purpose and Scope:
The Luxury Sales Professional’s role is to acknowledge each customer and build a long term client relationship. They shall consistently uphold the Ralph Lauren cultural ethos and deliver service excellence for the purpose of exceeding sales objectives.
Takes a proactive approach to self-development and actively gives/receives feedback through one-on-ones and coaching.
Exhibit pride through positive demeanor, body language and personal presentation.
Takes a proactive approach, embrace, action and commit to all training tools provided (service excellence, product knowledge, etc).
Demonstrate professional etiquette through integrity, honesty and respect for others.
- Consistently build and develop a proactive clientele business through social engagement, social media and relationship skills.
- Consistently deliver value added services to enhance customer experience.
- Acknowledge all customers and treat them as if they were guests in your home at all times.
- Express humility, kindness and genuine interest in the individual.
- Anticipate their needs and be responsive with an engaging attitude.
- Offer the unexpected to create a memorable experience.
- Create and nurture an enduring relationship.
- Actively participate in upholding the brand esthetic in all merchandising activities including but not limited to daily stock maintenance.
- Demonstrate a true passion and respect for the product.
- Create an inspirational shopping experience through creative and compelling store environments.
- Utilize product knowledge and selling tools to strengthen expertise.
- Ensure wardrobe is consistent with the Ralph Lauren aesthetic.
- Invest time and energy to learn the history and heritage of our lifestyle brand.
- Understanding of Made to Measure a plus.
- Exceed annual sales volume and business objectives by identifying and actioning innovative business driving opportunities.
- Leverage selling tools to maximize sales and impart knowledge to the client.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to Kristopher Edel, Kristopher.email@example.com.
Monday, March 16, 2015
JAMES PERSE – FULL TIME KEY HOLDER
Prior experience in a retail/boutique store dealing with high-end goods, and clientele oriented sales. Candidates must also be outgoing, energetic, professional and good representatives of our brand and be able to emanate the James Perse brand life-style.
- Achieve daily, monthly, and annual sales targets.
- Establish relationships with clients and manage communication consistent with James Perse.
- Ensure the highest standards of client service are maintained at all times.
- Maintain the selling floor and merchandise.
QUALIFICATIONS / PRIOR EXPERIENCE
- Prior experience working in a luxury environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written.
- Strong independent work ethic, excellent time management skills, and high level of integrity.
James Perse Enterprises, Inc. has successfully introduced its unique take on the Southern California lifestyle to the world. With visionary focus, Perse has expanded the company to include James Perse Standard, James Perse Los Angeles, James Perse Home and James Perse Malibu, each line defined by premium fabrics and Perse’s signature designs. James Perse Enterprises, Inc. enters its second decade with the perfect basis for continued global expansion – absolute dedication to its swiftly growing, intensely loyal clientele. At James Perse Enterprises, Inc. we set superior standards for our products and our employees. We seek talented people with diverse backgrounds and experiences who would be assets to our brand. We are seeking responsible, committed, and highly energetic retail professionals with a developed sense of contemporary style and exceptional customer service.
James Perse offers a competitive compensation package. Full-time positions are eligible for Company sponsored benefits.
Please submit resumes to TMoeller@jamesperse.com.
Monday, March 16, 2015
HADLEIGH’S BESPOKE – OPEN POSITIONS
Hadleigh’s is a luxury retail boutique and atelier in Dallas for Italian made women’s RTW, men’s clothing, accessories, and fine leather goods. All positions are responsible for providing superior customer service and developing relationships that will repeat in business. Associates are responsible for product and image representation while maintaining the Hadleigh’s brand.
- Sales Associate – we are currently looking for a qualified full time candidate with previous experience of at least 2+ years in luxury retail. Candidate should be sales driven and goal oriented and should understand the importance of building relationships with clients. Position needs to be filled by a candidate willing to work weekends and flexibility with schedule.
Please e-mail resumes or inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, March 16, 2015
MADISON – PART TIME SALES ASSOCIATES
MADISON is currently searching for a full-time sales candidate and a part time candidate who is a team player with a strong work ethic.
- To generate sales by use of exceptional selling skills and an eagerness to take on new challenges
- Practice developed communication and problem solving skills
- Contribute to the growth and efficiency of the company as a whole
- Must be able to work well with other
- Must be available to work weekends
Experience as a luxury sales associate in the Interior Design/Retail business is preferred and a passion for beautiful things is a must. While displaying strong moral character in all situations, the candidate must have experience with customer service and professional leadership skills. Effective communication and the ability to adapt to all situations while still making decisions based on the success of the business, is vital to the position. The candidate must be equipped with a set of core values and exceptional interpersonal skills.
Please submit all resumes to Stephanie@madisondallas.com.
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
ROBERT TALBOTT – FULL TIME SALES ASSOCIATE
Robert Talbott, an American luxury brand manufacturing understated classic clothing reflecting the lifestyle of the California coast where we produce the highest level of style and quality in men’s and women’s wear is looking for a full-time non-commissioned sale associate.
Qualified candidates must meet the following objectives:
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Work well with others (3 person staff)
- Assist with store merchandising
- Work weekends (including Sundays)
- Attention to detail
Please send resumes to email@example.com. The store can also be reached at 214.526.6800.