Thursday, February 15, 2018
HADLEIGH’S – SALES ASSOCIATE
If you’re happy, bubbly, and love to sell beautiful clothes, come work with us at Hadleigh’s! We are looking for a sales Associate!
Hadleigh’s is a luxury retail boutique and atelier in Dallas with Italian made women’s RTW, men’s clothing, accessories, and fine leather goods. All positions are responsible for providing superior customer service and developing relationships that will repeat in business. Associates are responsible for product and image representation while maintaining the Hadleigh’s brand.
- Qualified candidates should have previous experience in luxury retail. Candidate should be sales driven, goal oriented and understand the importance of building relationships with clients and with their team. Position needs to be filled by a candidate willing to work weekends and flexibility with schedule.
Please e-mail resumes or inquiries to: email@example.com.
Thursday, February 15, 2018
Alice + olivia – SALES SUPERVISOR
REPORTS TO: STORE MANAGER/ASSISTANT MANAGER
Sales Supervisor is responsible for driving the business as an active member of the sales team to ensure business growth and profitability, while exhibiting a strong sense of leadership. The Sales Supervisor will partner with management and sales team to enhance overall customer experience. Sales Supervisor will support Assistant and Store manager in the training and development of sales team.
- Customer Focus
- Drive for results
- Team player
- Time management
- Personal credibility
- Meet personal and store sales goals
- Assist in the tracking, monitoring, and communication of business results
- Develop and maintain long lasting client relationships by establishing a returning client base
- Develop and maintain client relationships, contributing to monthly sales at a minimum of 20%
- Personally maintain a UPT above company standard of 2.0 and develop staff to do the same
- Satisfy company KPI requirements
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding customer service
- Maintain an active sales floor presence to assist and coach staff in developing strong client relationships
- Ensure image and grooming standards are professional and reflective of the brand image
- Implement and maintain all merchandising directives to company standard
- Monitor organization and upkeep of both the front and back of house
- Encourage associates to take ownership of their sales performance
- Responsible for knowing and executing daily operations of opening and closing procedures
Please e-mail resumes or inquiries to Carson Haynes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday, January 17, 2018
CHANEL – Fashion Advisor
As a Fashion Advisor, you are a brand ambassador and deeply passionate about building and maintaining strong relationships with clients. You are nimble and creative in the way you interact with clients through passionate fashion expertise and superior, high-touch client service.
- Establish strong relationships with clients to drive loyalty and increase sales, focusing on existing high-profile clients and developing new RTW clientele
- Identify opportunities to elevate the client experience through personalized, premium, high-touch service
- Become a trusted partner to your clients and accompany clients at luxury events
- Provide clients with expert styling advice, acknowledging the client’s desired look
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude in every situation to constantly raise the level of service provided and consistently exceed client expectations
- Maintain deep knowledge of fashion trends and demonstrate expert ise in styling and ward robing
- Hold acute understanding of Chanel heritage and product categories and collections, proactively storytelling with clients
Chanel, Inc. and its U.S. affiliates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Please e-mail resumes or inquiries to Jessica Gillman at email@example.com.
Monday, January 15, 2018
St. John – Wardrobe Assistant
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
The Sales Assistant is primarily responsible for supporting the Management/Sales team, including client service and administrative elements related to selling. In addition, the Sales Assistant is also responsible for supporting the store initiatives by providing the “St. John Experience” level of service to all internal and external clients, which includes building rapport with clients, clienteling, supporting the management team and representing the St. John brand.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support Management/Sales team with sales by greeting clients, securing necessary merchandise, place merchandise back in designated area on sales floor, as well as replenishing sold merchandise on the floor
- Assists in merchandising and maintaining the appearance of the store according to St. John standards
- Demonstrates high degree of professionalism in communication and teamwork with clients, peers, and management team
- Demonstrates proper etiquette when communicating with internal and external clients (i.e. in-person, phone, e-mail, and written communication)
- Maintain store, lunchroom, stockroom cleanliness, and overall organization within the store to Company standards
- Actively contributes to non-selling activities as needed to support store during peak traffic hours
- Demonstrates high level of quality in work, attendance and appearance
- Adheres to all Company Policies & Procedures and Safety Regulations
- Adheres to local, state and federal laws
- Additional responsibilities assigned by supervisor related to your position/department
- Ability to be flexible and willing to work extended hours when necessary
In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Standing and walking the majority of the works shift
- Ability to climb ladders or stairs (depending upon store design)
- Required to carry garments and packaging up to 25 pounds
- 1-2 years retail sales experience
- Understanding of the luxury client
- Ability to work varied hours: nights, days and weekends to support the business needs
- Previously worked in a clienteling, client-centric environment preferred
- Good computer skills: Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook and POS systems
Please e-mail resumes or inquiries to Randi Schwartz at Randi.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, January 12, 2018
Christofle – Part Time Sales Associate
Christofle is expanding their sales team and is in search of a sales driven professional who has a passion for luxury goods to join their Dallas boutique team. We are looking for individuals who have an interest in beautiful high end entertaining and home décor pieces and who will be enthusiastic in learning and selling the luxurious creations that the legendary French Maison is known for. The ideal candidate will be goal oriented, have a passion for joie de vivre and Art de la Table, comfortability working with luxury clients and providing an outstanding shopping experience.
- Consistently achieve and exceed individual goals and contribute to the overall success of the boutique
- Welcome clients to the boutique and provide information on products, materials and customization options
- Develop and maintain an updated client book. Contact clients regularly following up on purchases and establishing a solid foundation for future contact and sales
- Manage the boutique’s stock inventory
- Ensure that products are displayed appropriately on the boutique’s floor following strict merchandising procedures, replenished sold items are and check that prices are correct on all display items
- Process sale transactions on cash register
- Luxury sales experience preferred
- Exceptional sales and interpersonal and skills
- Strong cross selling skills. Possess sales tactics to analyze and anticipate clients’ needs
- Take initiative on tasks and be able to anticipate customer’s need
- Be able to learn about Christofle’s rich heritage and products details to transmit that into a knowledgeable and profession customer experience
Please e-mail resumes or inquiries to: email@example.com.
Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Zegna – Customer Advisor
Ermenegildo Zegna, the luxury men’s apparel company, is currently seeking customer focused and enthusiastic Store Customer Advisors to join us in our Dallas Boutique.
For more information about our company please visit our website at www.zegna.com
As a Store Customer Advisor you will be part of a dynamic environment, providing you with opportunities to seek and delight customers. You will be the ambassador to our clients for the company image and style focusing on the following key responsibilities:
- Attract, create and maintain loyal Zegna customers at every opportunity, managing customer relationships and building solid relationships
- Develop an in in-depth knowledge of Zegna products to include composition, style and origin
- Contribute to a positive, team oriented environment demonstrating professionalism and Zegna’s customer service mindset
Qualified candidates must have strong interpersonal and customer service skills along with strong computer skills. Spanish speaking, Made-to-Measure experience, and a background in luxury goods is a plus.
Ermenegildo Zegna Corp. is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive compensation structure and an attractive benefits package including Group Health, 401(k) and private Disability Plans. We offer our employees opportunities for career advancement and invite you to develop your career with us.
For immediate consideration please forward your resume to Adam.Hernandez@Zegna.com.
Tuesday, January 2, 2018
Fendi – Client Advisor
The FENDI Client Advisor is responsible for providing excellent customer service, meeting sales goals.
- Achieve all Client Advisor KPIs and CRM requirements.
- Meet or exceed store, category and individual sales goals.
- Adhere to all Top Store Guidelines.
- Build and maintain client books; follow-through with clients concerns, inquiries; maintain customer correspondence to build clientele, enhance relationships and drive business.
- Assist with special requests, which include but are not limited to repairs, special orders, returns, etc.
- Follow all store policies and procedures.
- Participate in necessary stocking/restocking of the store.
- Proficient and accurate use of POS system and other software as required, updating customer database.
- Obtain product knowledge, company information and history, keep up-to-date with company news, be familiar with the competition.
- Maintain a professional appearance and follow FENDI dress code, grooming, and uniform standards
- Perform regular store maintenance functions as needed or assigned.
- May have responsibility for opening/closing the store as needed, including morning team meeting.
- Assist in maintaining visual standards with direction from VM, corporate and management
- Must maintain open/ongoing communication and positive relationship with store management, peers and other levels of company personnel.
- Be a positive role model, representing the brand appropriately at all times
- Participate in the training of new Client Advisors (product knowledge, store procedures, company policies)
- Participate and prepare for monthly team meetings
- Adhere to loss prevention standards.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Minimum 2 years luxury retail experience
- Sales driven
- Professional presentation, excellent interpersonal skills; able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- RTW experience is a plus
- Mandarin speaker is a plus
- Computer literacy a must
- Be fashion-forward, and have a passion for the fashion/luxury-goods industry
- Be a team player; pro-active attitude
- Ability to lift boxes/weights up to 10lbs.
Interested candidates can apply here.
Monday, November 27, 2017
Veronica Beard – Part Time Sales Associate
Sales Associates are responsible for assisting customers with their shopping needs and providing them with an exceptional shopping experience. Sales Associates must have knowledge about Veronica Beard merchandise, understand current fashion trends and convey the brand and style.
- Assists the customer by wardrobing and selling merchandise that effectively meets and exceeds his/her need.
- Greets and offers all customers exceptional service.
- Reacts and follows through to customers’ needs.
- Achieves selling standards and goals on a consistent basis.
- Provided merchandise information and current fashion tips to increase sales and customer satisfaction.
- Represents the fashion and style of Veronica Beard.
- Utilizes the Client Program and book to develop and build a client base that generates dollars on a consistent basis.
- Maintains displays, fills in merchandise on sales floor, and assists in floor-set execution.
- Returns merchandise from fitting room to selling floor.
- Assists in maintaining cleanliness of store and backroom.
- Process merchandise shipments, as needed.
- Replenishes merchandise on a daily basis to ensure all merchandise are represented on the sales floor at all times.
- Understands and follows all company policies and procedures.
- Adheres to company guidelines of dependability, including attendance and requirements.
- Attends Store Meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned by store management.
- Minimum of 1 year retail service and selling experience.
- Ability to work flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School education or equivalent.
- Basic math skills for purchase, payment transactions and bank deposits.
- Represents the fashion and style of Veronica Beard.
- Knowledge of current fashion trends and styles.
- Appreciation and demonstration of an overall finished fashion look.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Strong observation skills – identifying and assessing customer and employee behavior, reactions, floor awareness, etc.
- Ability to retain and utilize data, i.e. names, merchandise, information, policies and procedures.
- Standing, walking, bending, squatting, twisting and climbing ladders 6-12 feet.
- Simple grasping, pushing, lifting and or carrying things with right/left-hand which weigh 3-15 pounds.
- Reaching above or below shoulder level.
- Maintains a friendly, positive and professional behavior/conduct at all times.
- Participate in a work climate that inspires mutual trust, respect and teamwork to achieve goals.
Please send resumes to Brittany Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Monday, November 27, 2017
Madison – Part Time Sales Associate
Experience as a luxury sales associate in the Interior Design/Retail business is preferred and a passion for beautiful things is a must. While displaying strong moral character in all situations, the candidate must have experience with customer service and professional leadership skills. Effective communication and the ability to adapt to all situations while still making decisions based on the success of the business is vital to the position. The candidate must be equipped with a set of core values and exceptional interpersonal skills.
Please send resumes to Becca Brooks White at email@example.com for consideration.
Monday, October 9, 2017
Rag & Bone – Part Time Sales Specialist
rag & bone is seeking part-time Sales Specialist for our Dallas location.
Sales Specialists are integral to the success of the store environment. The ideal candidate possesses a skillset that allows them to anticipate the needs of both their clients and team in order to drive sales and create a consistent and high-quality in-store experience.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Support a best in class level of customer service through extensive product knowledge, strong selling skills, and authentic clienteling
- Consistently meet sales and Key Performance metrics as established by Store Management
- Take ownership for the customer experience in your store by providing customized and personal relationships with each customer/client
- Understand and exemplify the rag and bone brand philosophy and lifestyle
- Emulate the brand aesthetic and embody and strong sense of fashion
- Maintain a one company/one experience perspective in all customer service interactions
- Provide assistance with floor sets, window changes and other merchandising expectations where necessary
Maintain Operational Excellence
Policy and Procedure
- Maintain a knowledge and understanding of all Policy and Procedure
- Adhere to all policies and procedures as outlines by the organization
- Contribute to the achievement of low inventory shrink and high inventory accuracy by ensuring consistent execution at all inventory touchpoints
- Accurately process Point of Sale transactions
- Consistently act within the core values of rag & bone
- Appropriately manage conflict with all members of the team and take ownership of your contribution to the overall team
- Contribute to a positive, fun, professional, productive, and team oriented store atmosphere
- Contribute to and support company and management initiatives as needed
- Identify opportunities to support the team in delivering best in class customer service
- Ability to receive feedback from management and peers
- Previous experience in contemporary or luxury fashion sales/clienteling preferred
- Ability to lift at least 30lbs, carry, push, pull, squat, kneel, twist, turn, climb, crawl, reach, and bend
- Availability to work per the needs of the business
Please email resumes to Rachel Zacharias at firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, October 2, 2017
ROBERTA ROLLER RABBIT – FULL TIME KEY HOLDER
The Key holder position must drive sales through building and maintaining relationships with our clients, as well as introducing new customers to the Roberta Roller Rabbit brand. Must be a results oriented individual with a genuine passion for fashion, people, and interior design within the retail environment. The position is responsible for providing excellent customer service by engaging and connecting with clients, while maintaining a clean and organized shopping environment. You will become part of a dynamic team that strives to grow and develop the brand with enthusiasm, dedication, creativity, and style. Manager on Duty if Store Manager or Assistant Manager is not present in store.
SALES GENERATION/CLIENT EXPERIENCE
- Meet and exceed daily sales targets while providing the highest level of customer service.
- Demonstrate in-depth product knowledge and communicate product features and benefits during the selling process.
- Build and maintain a loyal client base, and retain customer loyalty by providing clients with personalized service.
- Give weekly product feedback to the Store Manager on product selling, customer feedback, etc.
- Effectively capture and record client contact information in both personal client book and brand database.
- Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction.
- Maintain consistent communication with clients for special store activity: new product arrivals, in-store events, and promotions.
- Assist in all operational tasks, including visual merchandising.
- Opening/Closing responsibility.
- Keep selling floor and merchandise neat, organized, and stocked.
- Assist in processing shipment when received.
- Manage cash register functions with accuracy.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Assist in weekly visual merchandising directives.
- Must have at least 1 year of retail experience.
- Must be a quick learner and able to work in a fast pace environment with sense of urgency.
- An individual who possesses drive, is goal oriented, and has an entrepreneurial outlook.
- Flexibility and dependability with schedule, including weekends
- Great time management and able to handle multiple priorities at once.
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills.
- Polished and professional demeanor.
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office programs.
Please email resume to Alyssa Pratt at email@example.com.
Wednesday, September 20, 2017
The Tot – Sales Associate
As a sales associate at The Tot, you will be part of a community focused on the entire customer experience of a brand created to improve the lives of Tots and parents through better advice and products.
Sales Associates deliver the highest level of service to every person that comes into the store. Sales Associates provide the knowledge of products and a level of expertise that differentiates The Tot from its competitors. It’s the trusted advice and a carefully curated product assortment that set The Tot apart from other retailers.
Candidate must be sales driven, goal oriented and have a passion for clienteling and developing relationships to further the store’s success. Candidate will need to exhibit a strong sense of customer service and provide brand and product knowledge on all merchandise, as well as make suggestions on products based on client’s needs. Candidate will build relationships with core clients and keep them informed about store promotions, events, and new arrivals. Candidate will assist the management team with creating new and innovative ways to increase store’s foot traffic. Candidate will ensure each transaction is processed promptly and will keep the sales floor replenished in compliance with company policy.
About The Tot
Our mission is to be the premier destination that offers trusted advice with mindfully curated safe, non-toxic, innovative and stylish products for conscious parents in a world of overwhelming choice.
Our story began when Nasiba Adilova and Miroslava Duma were pregnant and struggled to find a resource where every product featured had been tested for health, safety, innovation, and style. Duma and Adilova combined their deep expertise in digital media and fashion with their own experiences as mothers to create The Tot.
More than a retail destination, The Tot cultivates a network of experts in journalism, family medicine, nutrition and more to explore everything from fertility to sleeping, feeding and nutrition, style, gear, and wellbeing—all featured on thetot.com.
Please email your resume to Allyson.firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, August 28, 2017
Draper James – Part Time Sales Associate
Candidate must be sales driven, goal oriented and have a passion for clienteling to further the store’s success. Candidate needs to exhibit a strong sense of leadership with at least 2+ years of sales, preferably a luxury or service driven environment.
Draper James is a Southern inspired retail brand that embodies the personal style of its founder and creative director, Reese Witherspoon. Draper James launched online in May 2015. Our first store opened in Nashville in October 2015, followed by our second store in Dallas (September 2016) and our most recent opening in Lexington, KY this past May. Designed in-house, the collection consists of ready-to-wear, accessories and home décor.
As an employee of Draper James you will be a member of a dynamic and innovative company that prides itself on quality product, attracting premiere talent, and creating an exceptional shopping experience. We value grace, charm, and sophistication.
Sales Associates support the store management team to ensure store goals are met by providing exceptional customer service and generating sales. Sales Associates perform operational tasks such as replenishment, recovery, shipment processing, housekeeping, merchandising and other related duties.
- Meet and exceed customers’ expectations at all times.
- Achieve total sales, SPH, UPT and clientele goals on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis.
- Engage and approach all customers in a timely manner.
- Build relationships with customers by asking open ended questions to determine merchandise and service needs.
- Offer brand, product information and merchandise suggestions to wardrobe the customer.
- Communicate knowledge of current fashion trends and represent the brand to the customer.
- Thank all customers for visiting our shop.
- Develop and maintain client lists to generate sales.
- Maintain and update client books, track personal productivity and take initiative to set appointments to generate business.
- Build and develop relationships with clients through written and verbal correspondence.
- Identify special needs of clients and provide appropriate service.
- Uphold and adhere to all policies and procedures and utilize the Draper James Employee Feedback platform to provide feedback and communicate anything that
compromises the Draper James brand.
- Assist management team in the execution of merchandise presentation and visual direction.
- Ensure product is processed in a timely manner and sales floor is replenished in compliance with company policy.
- Perform housekeeping tasks to ensure the store and stock room are clean and well organized at all times.
Please email resume to email@example.com
Wednesday, August 23, 2017
St. John – Stock Associate
St. John Knits is a global luxury brand seeking a detail oriented Stock Associate.
Candidate is responsible for contributing to inventory control, loss prevention and awareness, preparing and executing all physical inventories, efficient operations of shipping and receiving merchandise, organization of the stock room as well as supporting management team as a representative of St. John.
- Demonstrates a high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with clients, peers and management
- Receives and prepares new merchandise and inter store transfers for the selling floor.
- Notes discrepancies on shipping invoices and informs store management/corporate.
- Understands and performs store system functions pertaining to and transferring merchandise.
- Overall store support
Professional candidate must be adaptable, client focused, results orientated, organized and model the St. John Way.
Please visit sjkcareers.com to apply.
Tuesday, August 1, 2017
Dior – Sales Associate
Dior is seeking Mandarin speaking sales associate.
Must have 2-3 years luxury sales experience and be fluent in both English and Mandarin.
Strong organizational and entrepreneurial spirit with a desire to achieve results in committed team environment.
Email resumes to attention of Christi Houser at firstname.lastname@example.org