As a Fashion Advisor, you are a brand ambassador and deeply passionate about building and maintaining strong relationships with clients. You are nimble and creative in the way you interact with clients through passionate fashion expertise and superior, high-touch client service.
- Establish strong relationships with clients to drive loyalty and increase sales, focusing on existing high-profile clients and developing new RTW clientele
- Identify opportunities to elevate the client experience through personalized, premium, high-touch service
- Become a trusted partner to your clients and accompany clients at luxury events
- Provide clients with expert styling advice, acknowledging the client’s desired look
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude in every situation to constantly raise the level of service provided and consistently exceed client expectations
- Maintain deep knowledge of fashion trends and demonstrate expert ise in styling and ward robing
- Hold acute understanding of Chanel heritage and product categories and collections, proactively storytelling with clients
Chanel, Inc. and its U.S. affiliates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Please e-mail resumes or inquiries to Jessica Gillman at email@example.com.