Primary responsibilities are to achieve selling and customer service objectives while adhering to the operational loss prevention standards of the boutiques.
All other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Sales Objectives
- Accountable for meeting personal sales goal and works as part of a team for boutique to achieve its collective target.
- Organize and prioritize work station and selling floor to support the sales effort. Ensure all items (bags, boxes, note cards, ribbon, stationary and the like_ are stocked at all times. Maintain selling floor to meet standards to including straightening, filling in and replenishment of new receipts following VM guidelines, physical EAS tagging, ticketing, etc. Provides assistance as need in inventory preparation.
- Responsible for processing and ensuring the accuracy of all transactions including receipts, CRM files (which provide meaningful detail of purchase history and sales analysis, SKUs, monetary payment and client verification, and the administrative support of after sales service when needed. Partners with management on POS decisions and communicates discrepancies, should they occur, during the opening, closing and general POS variances by end of business day.
- Loss Prevention
- Responsible for complying with all loss prevention procedures such as employee sign in sheets, bag checks in conjunction with LP as application. Practice appropriate LP techniques and follows all guidelines for key control and merchandise security. Respects physical EAS tagging guidelines and ensure all products are properly ticketed (on floor, back of house and merchandise returns). Properly prepares for physical inventory and participates in monthly cycle counts (or as directed by management).
- Customer Service
- Consistently provide high levels of service to our clients within the Hermes standard of service: prompt and friendly greeting, offer to assist and answer questions, and assistance with wrapping and packaging at POS.
Decision Making Responsibility
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum Years of Experience
- 2+ years in a sales capacity.
- Minimum Education Requirement
- College degree preferred.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Even tempered with ability to continuously multi-task.
- Self-starter and able to work independently.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Flexible with schedule changes to accommodate needs of the business.
- Ability to lift between 0-25 lbs. without assistance.