The Lela Rose Flagship Boutique in Dallas, Texas is currently seeking a highly motivated full time Retail Sales Associate. The role of the position is to create brand awareness and drive sales in a fast-paced luxury setting. The job focuses on servicing clients in their daily wardrobing needs with impeccable customer service. The position does require weekend availability.
- Greet customers in a positive, upbeat and friendly manner.
- Initiate relationships with customers and establish a foundation for future contact.
- Build and establish a client book of contacts.
- Demonstrate the ability to highlight the features and benefits of merchandise.
- Call and/or send hand written notes to customers following-up on every package sent to ensure satisfaction.
- Initiate return business by calling customers for trunk shows, new merchandise, special events.
- Help customers find and select merchandise.
- Communicate with the Manager regarding customer concerns.
- Participate in team meetings and training seminars.
- Meet and/or exceed the sales goals set in place by the Manager.
- Clearly represent the aesthetic of the brand.
- Participate in necessary stocking/restocking of the store.
- Be prepared to merchandise new product based on the directive of the corporate office.
- Collaborate with store manager on each collection to ensure store buy is going to meet the needs of the clients.
- Responsible for knowing and executing daily operations of opening and closing procedures.
- Provide feedback to store manager on merchandise trends, missed opportunities and issues related to fit and quality.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Update customer database accordingly.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
Please send resumes to Ashley Merritt at Ashley@LelaRose.com for consideration.