Summary: A self-motivated Sales Associate to be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to our customer through sales activities. The passionate sales associate will be able to elevate our brand while achieving and exceeding company set sales goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcome every customer and ensure service levels are met and exceeded beyond expectations at every opportunity
- Assist customers across the brand and all product categories
- Demonstrate an excellent knowledge of all Robert Talbott products and the Made-to-Measure process
- Ensure the achievement of personal and store sales goals.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with customers to build brand loyalty.
- Maintain product in-stocks on the sales floor set forth by company brand standards.
- Be current with company product knowledge.
- Assess customer needs and provide product recommendations.
- Cross-sell products.
- Maintain customers’ lists, client book, and communicate with customers on a regular basis.
- Assist with seasonal physical inventory.
- Assist with orders over the phone and by email.
- Assist with packaging and gift wrapping as needed.
- Perform store upkeeping including, but not limited to; dusting, vacuuming.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Provide exceptional customer service through superior sales service.
- Proven track record to drive and exceed individual/store goals.
- Must be flexible to meet the needs of the business.
- Must have a team-player mentality.
- Strong communications skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Professional attitude.
- Ability to unpack/pack and move stock.
- Computer proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Minimum 1-2 years, high-end retail experience preferred.
- High School Diploma.
- Four year credited college degree preferred.
Other duties and responsibilities:
- Perform other duties, responsibilities, and functions as required.
- Other duties and functions of the job may change at any time with or without notice.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described below must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, and crouching. The individual will also need to be able to verbally communicate with customers consistently through face-to-face, email, and/or phone interactions.
The position requires also requires lifting and/or carrying and moving items over 30 lbs.
Submit resumes to HR@roberttalbott.com