St. Michael’s Woman’s Exchange
The St. Michael’s Woman’s Exchange is more than a gift shop.
Operated solely by volunteers, our shop and our profits are given back to the community through charitable grants each year. Since the founding of the store in 1958 in Highland Park Village, over $4 million dollars has been distributed by the Women of St. Michael to social service agencies and organizations throughout the world. With every purchase made at St. Michael’s Woman’s Exchange, two gifts are made – one to the intended recipient for a birthday, christening or wedding and again when our profits are returned to the community.
5 Highland Park Village
Dallas, TX 75205-2733