As a stock associate at The Tot, you will be part of a community focused on the entire customer experience of a brand created to improve the lives of Tots and parents through better advice and products.
We are looking for stock support, to process ship-from-store orders, receive and check-in product, label product and maintain and organize back-room. Stock support associate will also help in the store when needed.
JOB DUTIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Detail oriented and customer focused when preparing orders
- Product knowledge of inventory in-store and website
- Ensure shipment is received and tagged promptly and accurately
- Online purchases are shipped out thoroughly and quickly
- Responsible for replenishing the store when product is low
- Ensures stock room meets or exceeds organizational standards
About The Tot
Our mission is to be the premier destination that offers trusted advice with mindfully curated safe, non-toxic, innovative and stylish products for conscious parents in a world of overwhelming choice.
Our story began when Nasiba Adilova was pregnant and struggled to find a resource where every product featured had been tested for health, safety, innovation, and style. Adilova combined her deep expertise in digital media and fashion with her experience as a mother to create The Tot.
More than a retail destination, The Tot cultivates a network of experts in journalism, family medicine, nutrition and more to explore everything from fertility to sleeping, feeding and nutrition, style, gear, and wellbeing—all featured on thetot.com.
Please send resumes to Allyson Schwartzhoff at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.