Established in 2002, Vince is a leading global luxury apparel and accessories brand best known for creating elevated yet understated pieces for every day. The collections are inspired by the brand’s California origins and embody a feeling of warm and effortless style. Vince designs uncomplicated yet refined pieces that approach dressing with a sense of ease.
Known for its range of luxury products, Vince offers women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, and home for a global lifestyle. Vince products are sold in prestige locations worldwide. The Company operates 45 full-price retail stores, 14 outlet stores and its e-commerce site, vince.com. The Company is headquartered in New York and operates a design studio in Los Angeles.
Vince is searching for talent to contribute to the future development of the brand who have passion, creativity, and an entrepreneurial spirit. As a company, we are committed to offering our employees a challenging and rewarding work environment, opportunities for growth and development, a customer focused culture, a community to “give-back”, and competitive pay and benefits.
Vince is seeking a dynamic, customer service driven Part-Time Stock Associate for our Highland Park Village, Dallas, TX store.
The Stock Associate is responsible for driving results and enhancing the customer experience by maintaining a neat clean and safe working and shopping environment. This position is also responsible for executing all company defined best practices in the stock and selling floor including replenishment, shipment processing and receiving, and maintaining visual display standards.
- Maintains appropriate stock levels and ensures that all sizes and styles are represented
- Supports maintaining a clean, organized and efficient stockroom while adhering to Vince standards and safety requirements
- Follows company standards of merchandise presentation and display
- Maintain the housekeeping of the store
- Safeguard the store’s inventory by adherence to the company’s loss prevention program
- Follow all store operational policies and procedures
- Prior experience in retail and stock is preferred
- Have a positive, high-energy, friendly, outgoing and engaging personality
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills allowing for effective communication with your customers
- Must be able to lift, carry or otherwise move objects weighing up to 30 pounds when merchandising the sales floor and use ladders or stairs
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business; could include overnight, evening, weekend and call-in shifts
- The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive compensation package which may include short and/or long term incentives, clothing allowance, and merchandise discount, in addition to base salary and full health and welfare benefits.
Vince strives to maintain a diverse workplace and does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
Vince is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
Please email resumes or inquires to Megan Corpening at: MCorpening@Vince.com