Highland Park Village has just announced the launch of a new seasonal, open-air neighborhood market called “Local” featuring farm-sourced produce, artisan goods, games and live entertainment that will take place the third Saturday of every month through December. Kicking off this Saturday, Sept. 17 from 8 to 11:30am, Livingston Court (between Celine and Balenciaga) will be home to yummy breakfast items, locally sourced gifts, face painting and more. Here, 12 vendors we can’t wait to check out.
press > October 24, 2016
1. Aqua Pop: Fruit infused sparkling waters.
2. Avant Garden: Grab-and-go floral bouquets.
3. Baugh Farms: Farm fresh produce including zucchini, pumpkins, corn, kale, spinach, pickled okra and more.
4. Becerra’s Tex-Mex Tamales and Salsas: A variety of tamales and salsas.
5. Bisous Bisous Patisserie: French macarons.
6. Fisher Family Farm & Ranch: Seasonal produce including watermelons, tomatoes, squash, broccoli and cantaloupes.
7. Kessler Pie Co.: Selection of handcrafted pies in a jar.
8. Naturally Curly Cook: Sweet and savory kolaches, quiches, muffins, scones, granola and salad dressings.
9. Royal Blue Grocery: Stumptown Coffee Drip Bar, breakfast tacos and Stumptown Coffee beans.
10. Tribal Juice: Variety of cold pressed juices.
11. Texas Olive Ranch: Bottled Texas olive oils and vinegars.
12. White Rock Soap Gallery: All-natural and handmade soaps, soy wax candles and body care products.