REPORTS TO: REGIONAL MANAGER
The Store Manager is responsible for the growth and profitability of the individual business. The Store Manager must exemplify exceptional time management skills in order to ensure excellence in all divisions of Sales Generation, HR, Operations, and Visual; ensuring the training and development of each team member.
- Meet store sales goals and ensure store KPI’s are above company standard.
- Utilize provided company tools to meet the needs of the business
- Provide exceptional customer service and guarantee all team members are embodying company selling culture.
- Resolve customer issues or complaints by determining optimal solutions
- Manage store client and consignment programs to increase business profitability
- Develop events and incentives that will maintain the growth of the customer base
- Ensure selling staff is fluent in all product knowledge
- Maintain an active sales floor presence to assist and coach staff in developing strong client relations
- Maintain store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Develop and implement employee performance evaluations and improvement plans.
- Maintain store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Encourage store employees to take ownership for their performance and career development plans; follow up on a regular basis
- Conduct regular store meetings
- Ensure integrity of payroll and the payroll process
- Ensure image and grooming standards are reflective of the brand
- Implement and maintain all merchandising directives while partnering with store manager
- Ensure interior and exterior of store is maintained to company standards
- Identify and communicate product concerns in a timely manner
- Communicate inventory needs to support the business goal
- Ensure facility maintenance, presentation and organization
- Ensure cash control procedures are properly followed including: bank deposits, safe funds and petty cash
- Control store expenses and maintain budgets, continually striving to reduce costs
- Schedule associates to maintain adequate floor coverage while maintaining payroll budgets
- Ensure deliveries are properly processed in a timely manner
- Monitor the movement of all inventory and ensure that staff adheres to all Shipping/Receiving policies and procedures
- Meet inventory accuracy and shrink requirements
- Ensure staff is trained in all areas of appropriate register usage and maintenance
- Understand and properly execute all management register functions
- Support, promote and assume responsibility for loss prevention in all areas of risk management, physical security, store cash controls, inventory management, and inter-store communication
- Build and maintain good communication with members of corporate office, Operations Manager, Director of Retail and other stores
- Exhibit proficiency in computer programs used by the Company including: Word, Excel
JOBS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE FOR PERSONAL GROWTH, ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND/OR EVOLUTION OF NEW TECHNOLOGIES.
Interested candidates should contact Carson Haynes at Carson.Haynes@aliceandolivia.com. Please include your resume with submission.