REPORTS TO: STORE MANAGEMENT
New York native Stacey Bendet founded alice + olivia in 2002 with the quest to create the perfect pair of pants. Since then, the company has grown into a full contemporary lifestyle brand. Stacey pulls inspiration from her love of vintage and all things feminine to design clothing that provides the modern woman with options for every day, and every occasion. Stacey always had a vision that her stores would be a tangible representation of the brand and her style, where women could go to feel good and have fun. We are proud to have opened our 24th Retail Store in Las Vegas this past September. We continue to see Stacey’s vision grow as we expand our teams across the country. We love to surround ourselves with independent boss babes who motivate and challenge one another.
Our mission does not solely aim to create a unique customer experience. We produce leaders by instilling confidence, knowledge, and a stylist’s mentality. Our Stylists are the pulse of our sales floor, and their number one priority is to provide an exceptional customer experience. Stylists will be expected to create relationships with clients to understands their lifestyle and fashion needs. A great stylist exudes confidence, a love of fashion, and a passion for the customer and their experience.
- Meet personal and store sales goals by ensuring that each customer receives outstanding customer service
- Establish a returning client business by developing and maintaining long-lasting relationships
- Actively outreach to client base to strengthen relationship via email, phone call and text messaging
- Utilize company selling culture and training tools to meet and exceed KPI expectations
- Actively learn and speak to the trends of each collection, with the end goal of always becoming a stronger stylist
- Utilize all company training materials to stay versed on company happenings, new collections, and promotions
- Maintain organization, upkeep, and cleanliness of both the front and back of house
- Ensure that the sales floor is maintained and beautifully reflects the brand
- Partner with the entire team to execute open + close checklist, shipments, DOR’s and overall store standards
- Actively support Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Initiatives
To apply, please send your resume to Celeste Humbert at email@example.com.