Supports stock management:
PRINCIPAL MISSION Contribute to the success of the boutique by providing organizational and administrative support and by executing assigned work within given time frames and in ways that meet objectives.
- Administrative and organizational tasks.
- Provide secretarial/administrative/back office support to all operations of the Boutique including aftersales (management of invoices, cashier, team planning, etc.).
- Support the Boutique Manager in all coordination and administrative tasks.
- Use business software applications (e.g., word processing, spreadsheet, etc.) to prepare correspondence, reports, agendas, etc.
- Use as well different tools such as M3 (internal ERP system), Sugar (internal CRM system), etc.
- Provide operational support and ensure presence to marketing events.
- Maintain established inventory levels by locating stock in the stockroom and delivering items to the boutique.
- Ensure that products are easily accessible, visually appealing and constantly available.
- Ability to do small interventions (removing of links/straps, etc.) on watches, as needed
To apply, please click here.