Take part in the success of the boutique and be accountable for providing best customer experience, for pre and post selling of the products of the boutique, for product and brand promotion and for making productive contribution by executing assigned work, within given time frames and in ways that meet objectives.
- Collect CRM data and follow selling plans to create selling opportunities
- Provide administrative and operational support on daily tasks and for specific Marketing events
- Manage client relationships and client experience within the Boutique (including updating knowledge about products and prices, keeping the Boutique in a good state in compliance with AP standards, managing product inventory)
Sales and Boutique Operations:
- Ensure support to all operations of the boutique and use of all available sales tools.
- Provide operational support and ensure presence to marketing events.
Customer Experience and Service & Business Development:
Ensure the optimal customer experience in the boutique for new sales, customer service (repairs), and all visitors; Provide reliable, accurate, and first class customer service.
In depth product knowledge and prices (and discount leverages). Able to explain estimates, repairs (time and prices).
Participate actively in Customer Relationship Management data collection.
Ensure the welcoming of the aftersales customers and all related tasks
Qualifications: Typically 3 to 8 years of experience in the Luxury Industry
To apply, please click here.