Client Advisors at Brunello Cucinelli are responsible for delivering a memorable experience to all guests and prospective customers. This role is vital to our brand and supports the Store Manager in achieving sales goals and operational objectives. Client Advisors are responsible for being ambassadors of the brand and furthering the Humanistic philosophy of Solomeo.
- Provide industry leading customer service building guest loyalty through in-store experience.
- Maximize all selling opportunities to achieve (and exceed) individual sales goals while driving repeat business by utilizing clientele books and continuously looking for opportunities to convert one-time shoppers to long-term clients.
- Proactively avoid customer service issues by finding meaningful resolutions for customers and using best-in-class customer service.
- Continuously demonstrate product knowledge to enhance sales, use company-provided resources to deepen understanding of product assortment.
- Maintains awareness of all current marketing and promotional activity.
- Act as a brand ambassador emulating the brand aesthetic and embodying a strong sense of brand philosophy and lifestyle.
- Under the guidance and direction of Store Manager and/or other Store Leadership complete operational objectives including opening and closing the store, cash handling, inventory, and other tasks as assigned and demonstrates flexibility and adaptability when workload or tasks are changed as necessitated by business.
- Support and partner with the store manager in maintaining consistent inventory levels to prevent shrink and loss.
- Ensure visual merchandising standards are maintained throughout the day, assist with floor sets, and moves as needed.
- Utilizes business acumen (both written and verbal) in relation to store business, product assortment and business opportunities.
- Build effective working relationships with colleagues in our other stores and Corporate Partners.
- Demonstrates reliability and trustworthiness by acting with integrity in all interactions and following company Policy and guidelines.
- Promotes cooperation and commitment within the team to achieve goals and celebrates team accomplishments and shares credit with others.
- Proactively seeks feedback for performance and opportunities for growth.
- Strong affinity for Brunello Cucinelli brand and philosophy.
- High School Diploma required.
- 1-3 years experience working in an elevated retail or hospitality environment.
- Exceptional customer service and networking skills, with the ability to network and develop clients.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with POS systems and Microsoft Office Suite; Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to stand for multiple hours and lift up to 40 pounds without assistance
- Able to work a varied schedule each week including nights and weekends.
For more information or to apply, email Erin Benson at firstname.lastname@example.org.