The Inventory Control Associate is responsible for the management of the store inventory. The primary duties include receiving packages, merchandise in to the store inventory accurately and efficiently on the day in which it arrives, ticketing merchandise and generating packing and shipping transfer and RTV of merchandise to other locations efficiently and accurately. All records associates with receiving and shopping merchandise will be neatly and accurately maintained in filing systems. The inventory control associate is responsible for the processing, recording and following up on all after sales service. In the absence of an Operations Manager/Director, the Store Director and or Assistant Manager will work with the Inventory Control Associate to organize, conduct and reconcile weekly cycle counts and bi-annual inventories. The Inventory Control Associate is also responsible for the ordering and maintains adequate stock levels in shipping and selling supplies and store and kitchen supplies.
All other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Maintain an accurate and organized store inventory. Organize and participate in store cycle counts, bi-annual inventories and reconciliation with support and direction from Store Director and/or Assistant Manager.
- Process all incoming and outgoing shipments within the business day they are generated. Ensure proper documentation is completed.
- Check in all returns against previous day’s business.
- Print and ticket merchandise, returns and price updates.
- Process, record, maintain and follow up on all aftersales service.
- Process damages, maintain inventory for damages.
- Work with Store Management to analyze business and replenish needs.
- Develop inventory strategies to support the selling process and to maintain our warehouse standards on a daily basis.
- In partnership with store management, this role is responsible for reviewing and adhering to budget for shipping supplies, orange supplies, office supplies and kitchen supplies with direction from the Store Director and/or Assistant Manager.
Decision Making Responsibility
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively analyze information.
- Ability to problem-solve.
- Ability to multi-task with accuracy.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to follow both written and verbal policies and directives.
- Attention to loss prevention and inventory control.
- Must be in good physical condition with the ability lift 25lbs without assistance.
- Experienced with technology to fully utilize internal systems as well as external shipping software programs.
- Ability to lift between 0-50 lbs. without assistance.
Hermès of Paris (USA) requires proof of full vaccination status as defined by the CDC and/or applicable state or local health agencies against the virus known as COVID-19, and any variants, as a condition of employment with Hermès of Paris (USA). Hermès of Paris (USA) will consider any reasonable requests for accommodations for disability and sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable laws.
Apply for this job online here.