Jimmy Choo is an iconic luxury fashion brand defined by an empowered sense of glamour and a confident sense of style. We have joined with Versace and Michael Kors and are now the 3rd largest luxury group in the world known as Capri Holdings.
WHO YOU ARE:
Our leaders at Jimmy Choo are stylish, sophisticated and driven individuals who know how to keep their team focused and inspired. Success starts with being an entrepreneur- by acting as a strong brand representative in the community you will grow your business through client relationship management and events. We encourage an innovative workplace to strategically drive the business by being a solution-oriented leader! As an Assistant Store Manager, you will support the development of an elevated team that is focused on maintaining exceptional levels of customer service.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Achieve individual sales targets and inspire others to achieve their goals
- Develop, maintain and expand customer base by capitalizing on high-profile clientele and sales
- Implement and manage the boutique’s client outreach program in order to drive financial performance and exceed KPI targets
- Manage and maintain effective communications with the Store Manager
- Motivate team and build positive morale in order to drive results through goal setting, accountability and celebrating successes
- Ensure superior visual presentation by assisting the Store Manager in ensuring the correct interpretation and implementation of visual directives
- Deliver operational excellence in all store processes
- Assist Store Manager in the recruiting, retention, supervision, training and development of staff
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE: 2+ years of manager experience at a high-end retailer
WE’D LOVE TO SEE: An entrepreneur with the ability to drive results; adaptable, problem solver, and strategic Well connected with a strong ability to engage; a true brand ambassador Elevated customer service skills; Passion for sales, footwear and accessories Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Generous Jimmy Choo and Michael Kors Discount
- Product allowance
- Competitive paid time off
- Internal mobility across Capri Brands (Versace, Jimmy Choo and Michael Kors)
- Exclusive Employee Sales
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401k Match Bonus Potential
For more details or to apply, please contact Petrushka Dickson at firstname.lastname@example.org.