Recognized as the national leader in luxury cosmetics retailing and spa services, Bluemercury, Inc. is now seeking dynamic, Full & Part-Time Sales Associates/Makeup Artists for our Luxury retail store. Bluemercury brings expert, honest advice, world-renowned spa treatments, and indulgent luxury beauty products to clients demanding high service and sophisticated information.
In this position, you are responsible for displaying a high level of product knowledge; a passion for skincare and beauty products, and an ability to build sales by providing friendly, honest expertise. The ability to build and maintain a clientele, apply makeup and work to achieve individual and team sales goals are imperative.
- Ensure each client receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, deep product knowledge, and honest advice
- Present a well-stocked, clean, and beautifully presented sales floor and spa
- Apply makeup
- Clientele to build relationships
- Minimum Qualifications include:
- 1-2 years in the cosmetics industry, with sales experience and makeup artistry. Experience with selling multiple luxury makeup and skincare lines preferred.
- Strong knowledge of luxury brand cosmetics, skincare, fragrance, and hair care products
- Ability to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
We are ideally seeking career-minded individuals currently pursuing their passion in the retail cosmetics industry.
Full-time Associates are eligible to participate in Health and Dental benefits, 401K, Store retail discounts, and more!
This job description is not all-inclusive. Bluemercury, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Bluemercury, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
To apply, please visit the Bluemercury boutique in person.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time