Carolina Herrera is a New York-based fashion house recognized for creating beautifully crafted collections synonymous with impeccable style and bold elegance. With the appointment of Wes Gordon as Creative Director in 2018, the House has reinforced its commitment to the strong codes established by the founder; blending traditions of couture craftsmanship with the wearability and pragmatism of American Fashion. The Carolina Herrera brand and licenses includes a portfolio of ready-to-wear, bridal, eyewear and fragrance as well as accessories for women, men and children. Today, the brand is available in 105 countries at 15,000 points of distribution, including over 350 CH Carolina Herrera and 4 Carolina Herrera New York retail locations. Carolina Herrera is part of PUIG, a third-generation family-owned fashion and fragrance business based in Barcelona, Spain.
The General Manager is responsible for overall management of the store, staff, merchandise and customer service. The General Manager is also responsible for achieving sales objectives, maintaining and achieving high operational and merchandizing standards and goals, building highly motivated teams and developing associates.
- Achieve sales goals
- Analyze available sales reports and data to determine the needs of the business and set business strategies
- Set individual sales goals for sales associates, ensuring goals reflect store business goals
- Support the development of associates’ sales techniques, ensuring utilization of elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise; ensure selling staff is fluent in all aspects of product knowledge
- Collaborate with Supervisor and Marketing to identify marketing opportunities to support sales
- Ensure all associates provide the highest level of customer service
- Ensure staff maintains constant client communication through utilizing their clienteling tools
- Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively
- Assist sales associates with various customer service issues i.e. dissatisfied customers, returns, defective merchandise.
- Empower associates to make decisions in the customer’s best interest that also support the Company’s philosophy
- Ensure facility maintenance, presentation and organization
- Ensure cash control procedures are properly followed including: bank deposits, safe funds and petty cash
- Control store expenses and maintain budgets, continually striving to reduce costs
- Schedule associates to maintain appropriate floor coverage while maintaining payroll budgets
- Monitor the movement of all inventory and ensure that staff adheres to all Shipping/Receiving policies and procedures
- Meet inventory accuracy and shrink requirements
- Support, promote and assume responsibility for loss prevention in all areas of risk management,
- physical security, store cash controls, inventory management, inter-store communication
- Build and maintain good communication with members of corporate office, other stores and local center/street association
- Implement and maintain all merchandising directives and ensure execution of effective merchandising strategies
- Ensure the selling floor is neat, clean, organized and reflects the correct brand and visual image at all times
- Communicate inventory needs to support the business goal
- Recruit, train, and develop staff ensuring all positions are filled in a timely manner with qualified personnel
- Continually evaluate the performance of each associate and provide constant feedback to ensure results
- Resolve all human resources issues in a timely and effective manner, partnering with HR when necessary
- Ensure image and personal appearance standards are professional, reflective of the brand image and adhered to at all times
Minimum 5-7 years retail sales, preferably luxury market. 3-5 years supervisory experience. Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills. Strong computer skills: MS Office, inventory software and database software.
Interested applicants please email firstname.lastname@example.org