Responsible for achieving sales goals and developing lasting client relationships through providing the highest level of customer service, complying with company policies, procedures, and directives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned by the Store Manager as necessary.
- Achieve sales goals through a mix of Bridal and RTW sales
- Utilize the elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales performance
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise
- After closing a sale, monitor all details including: shipping, alterations (if applicable) and special requests to ensure customer satisfaction. This includes seeing the full bridal process through with the client when selling bridal.
- Comply with all sales related policies and procedures
- Maintain a keen interest in the fashion & bridal industries and market trends
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Build and maintain repeat clientele by utilizing clienteling tools
- Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively
- Ensure facility maintenance, presentation and organization
- Assist in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on the selling floor
- Assist in all areas of Shipping/Receiving protocol, policies, and paperwork
- Participate in physical inventories
- Comply with all Point-of-Sale policies and procedures
- Properly execute all relevant register functions
- Adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
- Participate in all relevant training and development seminars, programs, and meetings as directed by store management
Ideals and Principles: Continually strives for excellence in everything they do. Is willing and able to align own priorities with those of the organization. Can be trusted to act with integrity, honesty and respect. Behaves in a way which is consistent with the culture, values and vision of Puig.
Foster Curiosity: Has a thirst for knowledge. Is always interested to learn about latest trends that could improve the business. Is a natural learner who is always looking for new knowledge and experience. Is eager to understand the wider context in order to grow. Is intellectually curious, committed to finding ways to improve themselves and actively seeks feedback.
Embrace Change: Reacts positively to change. Supports change initiatives, can see when change is required and initiates it when needed. Sees change through themselves. Is flexible and open-minded and adapts well to new tasks or circumstances.
Connect Share & Cooperate: Builds appropriate, constructive and effective relationships with colleagues. Shares information readily and proactively. Supports initiatives outside their immediate area if able. Doesn’t allow personal objectives to take priority over the team’s best interests. Gains trust of colleagues and is well-positioned to offer support and assistance when required.
Drive for Results: Motivated and passionate about working and achieving excellent results. Constantly delivers on commitments, even in the face of difficulties and is optimistic and tenacious throughout. Takes end-to-end responsibility and continually looks for ways and means to improve performance.
- Minimum 3-5 years retail sales, preferably luxury market.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in applying for this role, click here.