DALLAS, TX (February 2020) – Highland Park Village’s LOCAL Artisan Market presents a fresh pick of local artisans, entrepreneurs, and musicians from across North Texas, kicking off on Saturday, March 28, 2020, from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. The country’s first outdoor shopping center invites the community to enjoy spring festivities, exceptional handcrafted food and goods, and delightful live entertainment for everyone in the family, all while supporting passionate entrepreneurs within the community.
LOCAL Artisan Market Details
With more than 25 local vendors included in each season, guests may enjoy perusing locally made goods and food such as freshly baked biscotti from LulaMade Biscotti, sweet and savory warm waffles from Waffle O’licious, and chic statement jewelry by Kate Swail Designs. This family event also offers live entertainment by local musicians, complimentary face painting, and an interactive children’s craft corner, hosted by LOCAL’s community partners at Compass, the Becky Frey Team and Ferrell Ray Group.
When and Where: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.: Livingston Court, between Celine and Balenciaga, Highland Park Village, Dallas, Texas
- Saturday, March 28 – Kick off the season with fresh spring florals from Flower Gals Co.’s ’63 VW Truck
- Saturday, April 18 – Spring is in the air, so enjoy baby ducks, bunnies, and more
- Saturday, May 16 – The countdown to summer begins and LOCAL is celebrating with the annual Summer Shopping Stroll,featuring exclusive store offers all day
- Saturday, June 20 – Keep cool with refreshing treats from Parlor’s Ice Creams and enjoy a festive summer soiree
A Selection of Spring 2020 Vendors
New Artisans this Season:
- LulaMade Biscotti, Zoe Horton from the Park Cities presents homemade biscotti from an old family recipe
- Waffle O’licious, handcrafted sweet and savory Belgium waffles
- Hippos and Hashbrowns, wholesome treats and healthy eats including grain crisps, granola and sourdough biscuits
- Kate Swail Designs, gold and turquoise handmade jewelry, inspired by local designer, Kate Swail’s Latin travels
- Wabash Road, hand painted and Texas inspired watercolor playing cards
- Kori Green Designs, colorful jewelry handcrafted with natural stones by Kori Green in Fort Worth
- The Bow Next Door, children’s hair bows made from timeless fabrics for every occasion
Returning Favorites Include: Succulent designs by Urban Spikes, organic jams and jellies from The Jelly Queens, hand pressed olive oil by Texas Olive Oil, all natural skin care products from Bohemian Shepherdess, beautiful ceramics by LemonGlaze, and more.
For more information and updates on Highland Park Village’s LOCAL Artisan Markets, please visit www.hpvillage.com/LOCAL and follow Highland Park Village on social media for the latest news.
About Highland Park Village:
Highland Park Village is a favorite lifestyle destination among locals and guests from around the world alike, as it has been for many generations. Built in 1931 and widely regarded as the country’s first true shopping center, the Village is internationally recognized for its architectural significance and mix of the world’s best-known luxury retailers including Akris, Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Carolina Herrera, Cartier, CHANEL, Christian Louboutin, Dior, Ermenegildo Zegna, Escada, Fendi, Goyard, Harry Winston, Hermès, Jimmy Choo, Ralph Lauren, Valentino, Tom Ford and more. Highland Park Village offers a range of concierge services for our guests including complimentary personal shopping, TaxFree Refund services, transportation to and from the property, and valet parking. For more information about Highland Park Village, visit www.hpvillage.com.
Media Inquiries: Hendrika Rhoad Diehl, 214-272-4875 | Hendrika@HPVillage.com