MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
Describe the fundamental objective of the job.
Responsible for coaching associates towards achieving an elevated customer experience, category management and sales objectives, maintaining and achieving high operational and merchandizing standards, and assisting with the daily supervision of the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Functions, duties, and responsibilities necessary to accomplish main job objective.
- Meet sales goals set forth by the HQ
- Manage and motivate sales team to provide the highest level of customer service in order to achieve maximum sales results
- Manage the use of all client relationship resources (training tools, client books, etc.) to provide elevated service to all clients
- Manage and motivate the level of floor supervision to achieve maximum sales results
- Maintain the highest degree of customer service every day
- Assist sales associates with various customer service issues
- Empower associates to make decisions in the best interest of providing good customer service by serving as a proactive mentor and problem solver
- Effective utilization of POS system and its inventory management functions
- Opening and closing the store while adhering to Company policies and procedures and make sure that tenders balance. Troubleshoot as needed to resolve problem
- Administer follow-up and paperwork in an accurate and timely fashion
- Meet inventory accuracy and shrink requirements
- The Selling Supervisor should be proficient in the general software that is used by the company (Word, Excel, etc.), and request necessary training for self and select staff members
- Perform other projects, as assigned
- Partner with the Visual Manager to manage all aspects of the merchandising standards
- Support the Regional Visual Manager in planning, scheduling and executing an innovative, compelling and well executed visual environment with the express purpose of enhancing the customer’s shopping experience
- Review sales frequently, take aggressive action to correct deficiencies and maximize positive sales
Performing any special projects or tasks as directed by the Store Manager.
PRINCIPAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- 5+ years experience in a luxury retail setting with emphasis on operations, store management or office administration or supervisory experience
- Computer literate; learn and utilize various software packages
- College degree or equivalent.
- Foreign Languages a plus
- ACTION ORIENTED; DRIVE FOR RESULTS
- Able to motivate others and build effective teams
- Service orientation and customer focus
- Social perceptiveness
- Able to mediate and negotiate to resolve conflict
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Please send resume to Allison Lien at email@example.com for consideration