CELINE is looking for a Senior Stock Associate to join its Dallas boutique.
This position is responsible for directing the movement of all pre-sale merchandise entering and exiting the store and for ensuring that all shipping/receiving policies, procedures and directives are implemented.
- Maintain inventory in an efficient, clean, secure and organized fashion
- Support sales staff when merchandise is needed that is in stock but not on the sales floor
- Anticipate merchandise maintenance needs and providing proactive solutions to space and storage issues
- Ensure that all merchandise is ticketed
- Support visual, merchandising and operations needs with the moving and storage of fixtures, furniture, merchandise, props, etc.
- Support the operation and maintenance of the store in regard to facility and fixture maintenance, coordination cleaning and repair when required
- Effectively participate in the timely preparation and completion of all inventories and cycle counts
- Maintain an active role in the inventory reconciliation process
- Manage and process all inter-store transfers, stock rotations and incoming/outgoing shipments as per policies and procedures
- Understand and properly execute all paperwork and procedures relative to inventory maintenance (i.e., damages, RTVs, etc.)
- Ensure the highest standards while and packaging client merchandise
- Manage all aspects of the client delivery process inclusive of troubleshooting missing deliveries
- Document all deliveries to clients, track and locate merchandise when necessary
- Assist other departments or on the selling floor as needed and as requested by the Store Manager/Director
- 1+ year experience in a retail setting, with a focus on stock or inventory
- Action-oriented; drive for results
- Proficient computer skills
- Service orientation and customer-focused
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which includes, evenings, weekend and holidays
- Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to climb stairs
- Must be able to handle, and raise and lower an object from one level to another (includes upward pulling)
- Must be able to reach, lift and carry objects including boxes and merchandise of up to 40 lbs
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, and crouch to attend to clients and retrieve and/or return merchandise
For more information or to apply, please contact Sarah Noh at email@example.com.