Cerón Salon is in need of a Hair Stylist Assistant with the following requirements:
- Hair Stylist assistant is clearly on the first and final impression for all clients.
- Excellent communication abilities (verbal) with a customer service attitude.
- Professionalism is expected at all times.
- An energetic and socially interactive personality.
- You will work in the salon with clients who are receiving services from a professional stylist. Must have a valid license from a cosmetology school.
- You will work under a hairstylist and perform shampooing services on clients.
- Shampoos and products: setting up the shampooing area, washing hair, applying conditioner, conditioner treatments, and (stylist choice) assisting with blowouts.
- Massaging clients’ scalps during shampoos. Ensuring the shampoo areas are kept clean and are stocked with towels and products
- Assist Colorists Stylists
- Greet and welcome incoming clients and direct them to various parts of the salon to receive treatments- devote full attention to the client
- Client Beverages – (during COVID-19 wear gloves)
- Clean work area at all times, sanitized chairs and shampoo bowls in between clients – (due to COVID-19 this is being reinforced)
- Stock Inventory Items- Restock Inventory items into the shelves
- Sweep up hair after a client’s haircut
- Wash robes and towels when needed
- Assist stylists in organizing, cleaning, and restocking their stations
- Sanitize brushes and combs
Interested please contact management at email@example.com or call 214.219.3600.