- Welcome and greet all walk-in customers and direct them to the product or point of interest
- If all associates are busy, entertain clients with the following:
- Assist with product inquiries
- Show/promote new items or other points of interest as directed by management during morning meetings.
- Offer beverages
- Hand over the client to a sales associate to complete the sale
- Handle telephone inquiries when associates are attending other client needs
- Assist associates working with clients by retrieving merchandise or other needs from the stock rooms as requested by the associates
- Assist associates with transfer and charge-send requests; follow up with other stores
- Assist in wrapping and packaging purchases when associates are entertaining multiple clients or as needed.
- Maintain merchandise in order as merchandised by the store manager and or visual consultant, which becomes disheveled during business.
- Assist in all support functions such as those listed below:
- Check-in/check-out and sensor trunk show samples
- Assist in re-ticketing all markdown items
- Assist in maintaining sales floor visual merchandising and stock order
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of client service standards in a luxury retail environment
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Confident, helpful and polite
- Friendly and refined demeanor
- Able to lift 15 lbs
- Open availability including nights, weekends and some holidays (work weeks 30-40 hours)
- Available as soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School Diploma
Interested applicants please apply here.