Overview: Under the leadership and guidance of Management, the Boutique Assistant works closely with management and sales associates to provide administrative support, complete boutique operational tasks, and to assist sales team while providing support to achieve goals. This position requires a high level of attention to detail, superior customer service and communication skills.
- Understand and assist in the execution of store operations, policies and procedures
- Handle inbound calls; greet customers in a timely, professional and engaging manner
- Ensure boutique appearance exudes luxury standards
- Support the sales function at the boutique by providing assistance as directed by Management (as well as the Sales Associates). This support may be physical (retrieving and returning stock) as well as client interaction, and being introduced into a sales transaction at any point and continuing that transaction through to close.
- Ensure visual standards and displays are maintained throughout the day
- Maintain office systems which include; data management/reports, written communication to clients via Email, answering phones
- Ability to handle large sums of money, deposits and all cash desk operations
- Support stock process by completing back of house operational tasks
- Maintain selling binders, reports, and make sure they are up to date
- Assist in management and maintenance of repairs and reports on a weekly basis
- Partner with management to update employee picks log and staff discount log as requested
- Assist in management of all support staff timesheets / Overtime in TLO
- Assist the stock team in maintaining organization / orderliness at all times
- Assist with the management of waitlist
- Verify Customer Agreement Forms
- Maintain waitlists
- Photograph new merchandise
- Ordering all spare parts, replacement heels, and boutique supplies
- Assist with unpacking stock/keeping the stock room clean
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 0-2 years of experience in Luxury sales or similar role
- Passion for Christian Louboutin and a true ambassador for the brand with strong sense of responsibility
- Ideal candidate has work experience in medium sized multinational company or luxury business
- Additional language fluency is a plus
- Adheres to company policy and confidentiality
- Proactively contributes to creating a team atmosphere that is professional, flexible and enjoyable
- Exudes a “no task is too big or too small” attitude, with initiative, commitment, reliability, and positivity. Does not accept mediocrity
- Versatile; embraces change and is consistently able to develop and adapt to the needs of the business.
- Driven to learn and grow
- Grasps new concepts quickly, prioritizes efficiently and is organized
- Exceptional customer service skills along with transparent and effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with customers; demonstrates an energetic and positive attitude
- Strong follow up, follow through and attention to detail to ensure deadlines are met
- Strong knowledge of computer systems/programs
- Required to work a flexible schedule based on business needs that includes, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Employee must be comfortable with physical elements of the job, including (but not limited to) carrying boxes, standing (ability to stay on feet), and using a step ladder. All extremities of the body related to these requirements must be usable. Certainly, the time frame and weight may vary, but those who are applicable for this job should be comfortable with 10 pounds and increments standing for 2 hours at a time.
Our Business and our Values:
Christian Louboutin, created in 1991 in Paris, is a global luxury brand leader when it comes to shoes for women and men and leather goods. Christian Louboutin is also renowned for its iconic red sole, imagined by Mr. Christian Louboutin himself, a year after the creation of the brand. The brand has more than 160 Boutiques in 38 countries featuring the signature shoes such as the iconic pumps, sneakers and loafers alongside the seasonal collections for women, men and accessories. Christian Louboutin imagines collections through a large spectrum of inspirations emanating from his love of Paris, his travels, and his passion for art and craftmanship. 2014 welcomed the launch of Christian Louboutin Beauté with the iconic Rouge Louboutin nail and lip colour.
Our people are at the heart of our brand.
We celebrate individuality and allow the freedom to have responsibility, autonomy and creativity within your role. Our colleagues have in common the passion and dedication to our Brand, and its continued success.
We live by our values:
We are down to earth – we stand with authenticity, integrity and respect. We have passion – we drive our business with agility, commitment and care. We have happiness in all that we do – we collaborate with positivity, open-mindedness and fun. We work with inspiration – we envision the future with confidence, creativity and freedom.”
The Maison Christian Louboutin is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruitment practices that do not discriminate against any job applicant because of their race, color, gender, age, nationality, culture(s), religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age. We believe that a culture of diversity and individuality fosters our core values we listed above. So, if you also share this mindset and these values and you dream of coloring your soles red as part of the Louboutin adventure, please join us!
For more information or to apply, please contact Jennifer Scott at email@example.com.