Overview: Under the leadership and guidance of Management, the Sales Associate is responsible for providing outstanding customer service, building and maintaining a loyal client base, providing clients with product knowledge, informing clients of new arrivals and working as part of a team to meet individual, boutique and brand objectives.
- Exceeding and maintaining sales goals set by management team
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain strong client relationships
- Commitment to building customer relationships and loyalty through personal interaction and the maintenance of a client file
- Follow up on all client issues such as shipment orders and consignment
- Check emails and send out client agreement forms
- Demonstrate knowledge of product and utilizes this knowledge to build sales
- Expert in product information & understanding the features and benefits of our brand
- Working with fellow associates as a team in order to complete tasks and achieve goals
- Maintaining an organized inventory and assisting manager with daily boutique operations
- Ability to handle large sums of money, deposits and all cash desk operations
- Outreach to clients events such as sale, fashions night out and special in store events
- Deliver a pleasant customer experience with each customer interaction
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 6+ years of experience in Luxury sales or similar role
- Ideal candidate has work experience in medium sized multinational company or luxury business
- Additional language fluency is a plus
- Adheres to company policy and confidentiality- is a true ambassador for the brand with strong sense of responsibility- setting the standard
- Versatile and flexible; embraces change and is consistently able to develop and adapt to the needs of the business
- Driven to learn and grow, grasp new concepts quickly, prioritizes efficiently and is organized
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written; follows professional presentation
- Strong follow up, follow through and attention to detail needed, shows initiative, ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to be physically active and on your feet for the majority of an 8 hour day
- Ability to carry multiple boxes of shoes as needed
- Team player, “no task is too big or too small” attitude, committed, positive, and reliable
- Proactively contributes to creating a team atmosphere that is professional, flexible and enjoyable
- Contributes focused, well managed efforts towards achievement of stores personal goals
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business; could include overnight, evening, weekend, holiday and call in shifts
- Passion for Christian Louboutin brand
- Sales committed: take appropriate actions on a daily/weekly basis to ensure the store goal is reached and/or outperformed every month.
- Customers committed: has a natural charisma and is able to develop a strong relationship with VIP customers increasing their loyalty to the brand.
- Commercially astute – possesses sound knowledge of sales figures, sales potential and competition performance.
- Working knowledge of POS systems and Microsoft Office
- Exceptional customer service skills and effective interpersonal, verbal, and communication skills.
- Required to work a flexible schedule based on business needs that includes, evenings, weekends and holidays.
For more information or to apply, please contact Jennifer Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org.