As a Store Customer Advisor at Ermenegildo Zegna at our Dallas Highland Park location, you will stand at the very centre of our organization, transform the store visit into a memorable luxury shopping experience and safeguard the growth and longevity of our Brand as Brand Ambassador.
Your role as Store Customer Advisor is to engage the customers in their discovery of our heritage through storytelling and creating an atmosphere of passion, energy and enthusiasm for the Zegna collections.
You will tirelessly build relationships with each customer that last over time, and begin with the quality of their welcome, the gestures and rituals of the selling ceremony and the provision of the highest level of service .
In conclusion, your role will be to act as a trusted advisors of style, providing styling suggestions understanding their life style and preferences with the highest level of sophistication and service.
Customer Understanding & Engagement
- Provide amemorable luxury customer service experience by conveying a brand message and values through storytelling to create an emotional connection and promote brand loyalty and leverage “Zegna Stories” to support and enhance the selling ceremony
- Guarantee Selling Flow execution to understand the client and build intimate knowledge of preferences, contact information, and lifestyle to develop customer profiles
- Demonstrate agility in responding to different customer types, using flexibility in conversational style and approach
- Offer personalized service as part of the Zegna experience, to meet the customer’s current and future needs demonstrating basic understanding of Made-to-Measure and the ability to introduce and promote it through a sophisticated selling flow
- Utilize company provided technology to offer a complete and integrated luxury experience
- Proactively develop a continued trustworthy customer relationship with Zegna, (e.g. CRM after sales activities including Thank You notes and Follow-up phone calls).
- Take ownership of resolving & escalating customer issues or complaints with empathy, while adhering to Zegna customer service policies such as alteration, damage and repair, global return policies etc.
- Drive and maximize sales performance to consistently achieve individual sales target while ensuring a luxury costumer experience
- Work with the store team to execute action plans to achieve daily, weekly, monthly and yearly sales and KPI targets as assigned by the Store Manager
- Propose service, MTM, RTW products; visual and operational improvements that assist the team to achieve and overcome selling challenges
- Actively communicate customer, product and other store information to the broader store team to ensure customer and business needs are met
- Act as a role model displaying good team work to enhance the overall team moral to create an enthusiastic and engaged sales force environment
- Demonstrate consistently high standards of personal grooming in accordance to Zegna uniform and grooming standards and guidelines
- Follow Zegna product and gift packaging standards and guidelines to ensure Zegna luxury and quality imag
- Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of the store environment and product displays
- Ensure in-store visual merchandising adheres to Zegna Visual Merchandising guidelines: support window displays as required, demonstrating strong accountability for every aspect of the overall store including back of the house operations
- Adhere to Zegna store operations and time and attendance policies and standards
- Follow the directions of the Store Manager or appointed team member on store operational tasks that includes but not limited to stock room, inventory, cashiering, reporting duties, guest beverage service etc.
- Help the store in closing sales – support in ringing sales
- Utilize store systems as needed efficiently and accurately
- Maintain accountability for store inventories by vigilantly reporting any discrepancy in labelling or inventory levels
- Proven experience in a similar role preferably within luxury and/or menswear retail companies
- Proven ability to drive and exceed individual and store results
- Deep passion for fashion and luxury
- Excellent commercial awareness and customer centricity
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers
- Team-player mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment
- Ability to work a retail schedule which includes evenings and weekends
Please send resumes and inquiries to Adam Hernandez at email@example.com