Before you can tackle any workout, you’ve got to look the part. We’ve selected our favorite pieces to help get you ready.
From left to right: Varley Strand Black Technical Tee and Pico Mercury Capri, $65 and $100 at Bandier; Dior Créme de Rose Lip Balm, $28; Frederic Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Créme, $20; Kiehl’s Rare Earth Pore Minimizing Lotion, $29; Klorane Make-Up Remover Wipes, $13 at Blue Mercury; Stella McCartney for Adidas Sneakers, $160.
- Varley Strand Black Technical Tee and Pico Mercury Capri: Keep cool and look ultra chic with a mesh paneled top and comfy capris that feature a foldable compression waistband. $65 and $100 at Bandier.
- Stella McCartney for Adidas Sneakers: These bright sneaks are sure to put some pep in your step, $160.
- Klorane Make-Up Remover Wipes: These no-rinse, fragrance-free wipes are perfect for removing all traces of makeup. Major plus – they’re hypoallergenic and alcohol free, making them ideal for sensitive skin. $13 at Blue Mercury.
- Kiehl’s Rare Earth Pore Minimizing Lotion: If your skin is on the drier side, apply this oil-free lotion after cleansing to minimize pores and moisturize without leaving behind a shiny residue, $29.
- Frederic Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Créme: Tame your fly-aways and whip your hair into ponytail or top knot using this lightweight glossing cream, $20.
- Dior Créme de Rose Smoothing Plumping Lip Balm: Finish your look with soft, conditioned lips using this moisturizing balm made from rose oil extracts, $28.