The Store Manager is responsible for driving sales through developing and managing teams to create a luxury service that delivers results.
About Forty Five Ten
Dallas-born boutique Forty Five Ten merges fashion and art, inciting the new, the unconventional, the eclectic, and the inspired. The brand presents global luxury and emerging talent in women’s, men’s, design, and beauty.
Forty Five Ten is owned and managed by Headington Companies, a privately-held, Dallas-based company with interests in a wide spectrum of industries, including hospitality, restaurant and retail.
At Headington Companies, we value the entrepreneurial spirit by allowing independent thinking and a creative approach to sincere hospitality. We engage, develop and retain dynamic, enthusiastic and diverse professionals committed to sincere hospitality. And we are committed to providing benefits that exceed our core associates’ expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Directly manages, coaches, develops, and motivates sales team
- Establishes individual sales goals with sales associates by developing strategic and actionable plans to achieve those goals
- Sets, upholds, and enforces guest service and culture standards
- Arrange department meetings and trainings to promote product knowledge and generate sales
- Provide monthly recap to merchants with detail on selling, call outs, misses (sizing, etc.), and feedback from the sales team
- Collaborate with the operations, marketing, visual, and merchandising teams to ensure product knowledge throughout the store
- Maintain a strong presence on the sales floor by building relationships by putting a big focus on building clientele
- Consistently work to drive business in the department by further maximizes selling opportunities by actively utilizing special orders process, stylists and personal shoppers
- Uphold visual and merchandising guidelines and planograms in the department
- Organizes, plans, and executes instore events
The Ideal Candidate
- Understands the luxury client and environment
- Sales professional with aggressive sales goals
- Appreciates the Forty Five Ten brand, culture and what it represents
- Embraces and manages change and is able to multi-task
- Is goal-oriented, professional, driven, and solution oriented
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor
- Supports and maintains a cohesive and dedicated relationship with all associates
- Understands and supports store sales goals
- Solves problems and issues methodically and with a sense of urgency
- Follows through and prioritizes multiple projects in a timely manner
Benefits are offered to all full-time associates; including health, dental, vision, life and supplemental insurance, vacation and paid time off, and 401(k) matching above industry and national averages.
Send resumes to Amanda.email@example.com