The Seasonal Sales Support Associate provides clerical support for both front and back of house operations in the HOP boutique. This is a temporary assignment for the holiday season in the Hermès Highland Park Village location.
All other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Consistently provide high levels of service to our clients within the Hermès standard of service: prompt and friendly greeting, offer to assist and answer questions, and assistance with wrapping and packaging at point of sale.
- Support the sales team with selling process; hanging merchandise, returning merchandise to floor, retrieving stock, physical preparation of stock room.
- Organize and prioritize work station and selling floor to support the sales effort ensure all items (bags, boxes, note cards, ribbons, stationary and the like) are stocked at all times, maintain selling floor merchandise standards, straightening, filling in, etc.
- Support of After Sales areas as needed. Logging in repairs, contacting clients, maintain active records.
- Answering phones in a timely manner and exhibiting friendly and appropriate customer service.
- Strong communication skills.
- Customer Service oriented.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office.
- Ability to handle difficult situations with grace, compassion and composure.
- Ability to lift between 0-25 lbs. without assistance.
For more information or to apply, click here.