DALLAS, TX (May 2019) – For one day only, more than 40 of Highland Park Village’s luxury and contemporary brands are celebrating spring with exclusive shopping promotions and experiences, complimentary customization services, rosé tastings and more. The perfect day to sip, stroll, and soak up the season with family and friends at the neighborhood LOCAL Artisan Market in the morning, and Spring Shopping Stroll activations throughout the Village until 6 p.m.
Highland Park Village’s Spring Shopping Stroll: Saturday, May 18, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m., Highland Park Village, Dallas, Texas Dallas’s favorite luxury and contemporary boutiques, including Alice + Olivia, Bandier, Dior, Forty Five Ten, FRAME, Lela Rose, Rag & Bone, Tom Ford, Veronica Beard and more, are offering exclusive promotions, special brand experiences, complimentary customization services, and more during the third annual Spring Shopping Stroll. Peruse the charming historic sidewalks of Highland Park Village and savor seasonal sips and sweets while listening to live entertainment on property by DJ Steffi Burns from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
A Selection of Spring Shopping Stroll Offers Include:
- Alice + Olivia – Tie Dye Dreams: Custom tie-dye on purchases, rainbow sweets and cocktails
- Brunello Cucinelli – Experience a spring sommelier Italian wine tasting and aperitivo
- Dior – Enter to win tickets to the “Dior: From Paris to the World” Exhibit at the DMA, and enjoy champagne while touring the exclusive high jewelry installation
- FRAME – Complimentary customization with any purchase
- Forty Five Ten – Meet Nude Envie Lipstick founder, Isabel Madison, and master lip print reader, Laura West, for complimentary lip reading fortunes and champagne with Nude Envie purchase from 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Lela Rose – Delight in Lela’s refreshing spiked lemonade and enjoy spring macarons
- Rag & Bone – Receive complimentary embroidery on merchandise with any purchase
- Tom Ford – Enter to win a full size Tom Ford Private Blend Eau de Parfum
- Veronica Beard – Visit the Impeccable Rosé Brut pop-up bar while shopping
LOCAL Artisan Market: Saturday, May 18, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m., Livingston Court, between Celine and Balenciaga
An advocate and platform for family owned business across North Texas, Highland Park Village’s LOCAL Artisan Market continues to bring family fun to the community for the seventh season. With more than 25 vendors featuring everything from seasonal jellies made from local produce and sustainably sourced leather goods, to freshly baked quiches and handspun ceramics, shop and support a curated collection of local companies and experience live music, Creature Teacher’s live animals, and entertainment for the whole family, all while supporting neighboring entrepreneurs.
A Selection of May Vendors Include:
- LemonGlaze – Handmade modern ceramics and pottery by artist, Carmen Aberasturi
- ModernSoul – Artisan crafted shoes and clothing brand founded by Dallas moms, Suzi Fuller and Blair Isom
- Resoycled Candle Co. – Sustainably handcrafted soy-based candles
- The Jelly Queens – Award-winning organic seasonal jellies made locally
Following the final spring market on Saturday, June 15, LOCAL will resume in the fall on the third Saturday of the month from September – November, 2019. A third annual holiday market is set to take place in December.
About Highland Park Village:
Highland Park Village is a favorite lifestyle destination among locals and guests from around the world alike, as it has been for many generations. Built in 1931 and widely regarded as the country’s first true shopping center, the Village is internationally recognized for its architectural significance and mix of the world’s best-known luxury retailers including Akris, Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Carolina Herrera, Cartier, CHANEL, Christian Louboutin, Dior, Ermenegildo Zegna, Escada, Harry Winston, Hermès, Jimmy Choo, Ralph Lauren, Valentino, Tom Ford and more. Highland Park Village offers a range of concierge services for our guests including complimentary personal shopping, TaxFree Refund services, transportation to and from the property, and valet parking. For more information about Highland Park Village, visit www.hpvillage.com.
Media Inquiries: Hendrika Rhoad Diehl, 214-272-4875 | Hendrika@HPVillage.com