DALLAS, TX (March 26, 2021) – For one day only, many of Highland Park Village’s luxury and contemporary brands are celebrating spring with exclusive shopping promotions and in-store experiences, complimentary customization services, food and drink tastings, and more. The perfect day to sip, shop, and soak up the season with family and friends while enjoying live entertainment and exclusive discounts during the Spring Shopping Stroll happening throughout the Village from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Stroll the charming historic sidewalks of Highland Park Village and savor seasonal treats while listening to live music on property by DJ Steffi Burns from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m., take home a spring bouquet from Bunches Flower Co. flower truck from 12 p.m. to 4p.m., indulge in Wild About Harry’s ice cream from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., and snap festive photos in a vintage VW photobooth van from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
A Selection of Spring Shopping Stroll Offers Include:
- Cerón Salon – Receive an exclusive Cerón Santal candle with a purchase of $100 or more in products
- Dior – Take home a split of Moet Rosé Champagne with any purchase over $1,000
- La Perla – With purchase, enter to win an iconic La Perla Silk Robe with complimentary monogramming
- La Vie Style House – Receive a complimentary La Vie cotton T-shirt and reusable canvas tote with a purchase of $500 or more
- Lele Sadoughi – Pre-shop Lele Sadoughi items before the boutique is even open and receive a special gift with purchase
- Madison – Enjoy cotton candy and enter to win embroidered cocktail napkins
- Trina Turk – Receive 15% off full-price merchandise and enjoy complimentary customization services by Dallas artist Elayna Johnson Designs
- Veronica Beard – Visit the Impeccable Rosé Brut pop-up bar while shopping
About Highland Park Village:
Highland Park Village is Dallas’ premier open-air luxury shopping and dining destination. Built in 1931 and widely regarded as the country’s first true shopping center, the Village is internationally recognized for its architectural significance and mix of the world’s best-known luxury retailers including Akris, Alexander McQueen, Carolina Herrera, Cartier, CHANEL, Christian Louboutin, Dior, Ermenegildo Zegna, Fendi, Goyard, Harry Winston, Hermès, Jimmy Choo, Ralph Lauren, Tom Ford, Valentino, and more. Highland Park Village offers a range of concierge services for our guests to enjoy including complimentary personal shopping, TaxFree refund services, chauffeured car service, valet parking, and WiFi. For more information about Highland Park Village, visit www.hpvillage.com.
Media Inquiries: Emmy Berg, 214.272.4895 | firstname.lastname@example.org