DALLAS, TX (September 6, 2016) – Farm-sourced produce, artisan goods, games and live entertainment for the entire family debut with a new, charming twist at Local, Highland Park Village’s latest experiential event launching in September. A seasonal neighborhood market featuring a variety of Dallas-Fort Worth’s favorite vendors, Local will be held on the iconic shopping center’s property the third Saturday of each month, September through December.
From delicious breakfast items, including homemade kolaches, quiches, muffins and tacos, to savory tamales, a variety of Texas sourced olive oils, grab-and-go floral bouquets, and handmade soaps and candles, Local offers a variety of delicious and convenient goods. Complimentary interactive games will add to the festivities for kids (and parents) to enjoy, along with face painting, and live entertainment with area musicians performing as guests peruse and relax.
“We invite the larger Dallas community to explore our take on a fun fall market, whether it’s walking over for a cup of coffee and enjoying local musicians, or bringing the kids for games before brunch,” said Ray W. Washburne, managing director, Highland Park Village. “This is an event we hope everyone will enjoy and a casual place for family and friends to gather on the weekends.”
Dates & Time: 8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. on Saturday, September 17, October 15, November 19, December 17
Location: Livingston Court, between Céline and Balenciaga, Highland Park Village, Dallas, Texas 75205
Participating Vendors for Fall 2016
- Aqua Pop, fruit infused sparkling waters
- Avant Garden, grab-and-go floral bouquets
- Baugh Farms, farm fresh produce including zucchini, pumpkins, corn, kale, spinach, pickled okra and more
- Becerra’s Tex-Mex Tamales and Salsas, variety of tamales and salsas
- Bisous Bisous Pâtisserie, French macarons
- Fisher Family Farm & Ranch, seasonal produce including watermelons, tomatoes, squash, broccoli and cantaloupes
- Kessler Pie Co., selection of handcrafted pies in a jar
- Naturally Curly Cook, sweet and savory kolaches, quiches, muffins, scones, granola, salad dressings
- Royal Blue Grocery, Stumptown Coffee Drip Bar, breakfast tacos, Stumptown Coffee beans
- Tribal Juice, variety of cold pressed juices
- Texas Olive Ranch, bottled Texas olive oils and vinegars
- White Rock Soap Gallery, all-natural and handmade soaps, soy wax candles, body care productsThis fall’s Local market concept is one of the many ways Highland Park Village is celebrating 85 years in the community along with “Memories & Moments: Celebrating Highland Park Village,” a commemorative campaign that is spontaneously surprising and giving back to guests on property with 85 thoughtful and unexpected gifts throughout the year. Royal Blue Grocery will also be hosting a cookout with 44 Farms for lunch the third Saturdays of the month beginning at 11:30 a.m. Local will preview for four months with potential future markets pending for spring 2017.
About Highland Park Village:
HighlandParkVillageisafavoriteamonglocals,asithasbeenformanygenerations. Builtin1931andwidelyregarded as the country’s first true shopping center, the Village is internationally recognized for its architectural significance and mix of the world’s best-known upscale retailers including Akris, Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Carolina Herrera, CHANEL, Christian Louboutin, Dior, Ermenegildo Zegna, Escada, Harry Winston, Hermès, Jimmy Choo, Ralph Lauren, Stella McCartney, Tom Ford and more. Highland Park Village offers a range of complimentary services for our guests including complimentary personal shopping and valet parking. For more information about Highland Park Village visit our website – www.hpvillage.com.