REPORTS TO STORE MANAGER
The store support associate is responsible for receiving, unpacking and preparing merchandise for the selling floor. He/she is also responsible for the organization, maintenance and cleanliness of the stock room. He/she is responsible for any and all operational functions within the stockroom,
and visual standards of the store.
JAMES PERSE Brand Experience
- Creates a positive first impression by adhering to the dress code.
- Creates a clean and organized environment by maintaining store standards on the selling floor.
- Works with store associates to replenishes merchandise from the stock room to the selling floor on a daily basis.
- Processes customer charge sends per JP policy and procedure Follows up on customer inquiries on behalf of sending store when need be.
- Ensures stock room is organized, clean and merchandise is floor ready at all times per JP Standard Directives.
- Audits stockroom to ensure consistent sizing, folding, and organization per company direction on standards completion.
- Is accountable for the store exceeding the Company Shrink Goal by minimizing unit loss.
- Manages store preparation for physical inventories based on preparation directives and planning packets.
- Fills cash wrap packaging supplies on a daily basis.
- Removes trash and boxes from the sales floor and stockroom on a daily basis.
- Conducts a lighting check on a daily basis for store lights and exterior lighting (if applicable) to ensure all lights are illuminating properly.
Cooperation & Dependability
- Satisfactorily completes all duties as assigned by management.
- Is punctual and adheres to designated work schedule.
- Is flexible and works well with peers and management to accomplish goals.
- Follows Policies and Procedures 100%.
Please email resume and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.