Timeline: September – February (with potential to become permanent)
- Offer excellent customer service.
- Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction.
- Reply to all inquiries and questions in a timely manner.
- Keep clients up-to-date on all sales, events and trends within the brand.
- Ensure all special orders are entered accurately and shipped in a timely manner.
- Track special orders and time sensitive shipments.
- Represent the fashion, style and brand image of Lela Rose.
- Demonstrate strong use of selling skills.
- Meet and/or exceed store sales goals set by corporate.
- Maintain current seasonal product knowledge.
- Build and maintain new and existing client relationships.
- Maintain/update customer information in the appropriate templates.
- Responsible for knowing and executing daily operations of opening and closing procedures.
- Collaborate with Boutique Manager on seasonal store buy.
- Provide feedback to Boutique Manager on merchandise trends, missed opportunities and issues related to fit/quality.
- Compile product opportunities/successes for Boutique Manager.
- Merchandise floor assortments and fill in product when needed.
- Analyze style selling on a weekly, monthly, and seasonal basis in order to identify opportunities to drive business.
- Participate in monthly inventories.
- Help execute seasonal swaps and move product strategically in season.
- Coordinate sample looks with PR Team for photo shoots and advertising commitments.
- Attend seasonal personal appearances, and events to support the brand.
- Manage internal and external communication with positivity and thoughtfulness.
- Contribute to a positive atmosphere that is fun, professional, productive and team oriented.
- Constantly create brand awareness.
- Retail experience within the fashion industry (luxury experience preferred).
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well in a team setting.
- Strong understanding of the retail landscape and industry insights.
- Exceptional presentation and selling skills.
- Proficient in word, excel, and PowerPoint.
Please send all resumes and inquires to Jessica Smotherman at firstname.lastname@example.org