- Day to day management of the ecommerce content, working closely with Assistant Buyer and Head of Fashion to ensure all content, product selection and placement is created and aligned with brand guidelines.
- Inventory upload and management of all product on the site including copy to be written for web descriptions.
- Work with operations team to ensure that order fulfillment and delivery is on time in line with delivery promise.
- Manage customer service and troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
- Optimize the customer journey based on analytical data and ensure it is in line with brand guidelines.
- Plan and run markdowns and promotions directly in conjunction with marketing and in store efforts.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly sales reporting.
- Develop, build and track digital ad campaigns via email and social media platforms.
- Create and run response campaigns to drive subscribers to the E-commerce space.
- Manage social media accounts including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, and Spotify.
- Engage with customers via social media platforms to directly drive sales in store and online.
- Stay up to date with technology and innovation, embrace a test-and-learn philosophy.
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of e-commerce experience, preferably in a fashion.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Instagram Shop, Shopify, Photoshop, and Excel.
- Strong organizational, analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, and presentation skills with a strong attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial spirit, ability to work quickly, efficiently and strategically across a wide range of areas
- Analytical and creative thinker
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work and lead in a small team
Candidates must be flexible with scheduling.
Competitive compensation and benefits will be provided.
Please e-mail your resume portfolio to Market@MarketHighlandPark.com for consideration.