MARKET – E-COMMERCE & MARKETING MANAGER
- Day-to-day management of e-commerce display, content, curation, & accessibility.
- Upload weekly inventory including image resizing, product descriptions, & inventory management.
- Work with the operations team to ensure that order fulfillment and delivery timelines are met.
- Manage customer service and troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
- Optimize the customer journey based on analytical data and ensure it is in line with brand guidelines.
- Plan and run markdowns and promotions directly in conjunction with marketing and in-store efforts.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly sales reporting.
- Create, run, and track digital ad campaigns via email and social media platforms to drive subscribers to the e-commerce space.
- Manage social media accounts including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, and Spotify.
- Upload products to the Social Platform shops through Facebook to tag accordingly for swipe ups & product links.
- Engage with customers via social media platforms through Direct Messages, likes, comments, etc. to increase online interaction and brand visibility.
- Stay up to date with technology and innovation, embrace a test-and-learn philosophy.
- Design graphics and create content for incoming pop-ups and events.
- Source & design custom products, event takeaways, & in-store activations.
- Manage client gifting & outreach for influential customers.
- Maintain close vendor relationships to execute focused marketing for brands at request.
- Responsible for pulling &/or styling looks for photoshoots, television filming, & special clients.
- Come ready with out-of-the-box ideas for events & incentives to bring customers to the store & e-commerce platform.
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of e-commerce experience, preferably in a fashion.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Fashion preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Instagram Shop, Shopify, MailChimp, Facebook Business Manager, Photoshop, and Excel. Coding knowledge preferred.
- Strong organizational, analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, and presentation skills with strong attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, ability to work quickly, efficiently, and strategically across a wide range of areas.
- Analytical and creative thinker.
- Ability to take inspiration & ideas and produce polished final product or execution.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work and lead in a small team.
- Candidates must be flexible with scheduling.
Competitive compensation and benefits will be provided. Please e-mail your resume & portfolio to Market@MarketHighlandPark.com for consideration.