STORE MANAGER FULL-TIME
Market Highland Park Village is looking for a full-time store manager who is a dynamic forward-thinking leader that is passionate and energetic about the brand.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals by empowering, developing, motivating, and working alongside your team.
- Hire, manage, train, and retain quality sales associates.
- Set an example of exceptional customer service by modeling the desired customer service behavior and coaching the staff to achieve the same results.
- Practice and teach client development to the team.
- Maintain and enforce a high level of visual merchandising and housekeeping standards in store at all times.
- Enforce company policies and procedures.
- Protect store assets and inventory. Perform daily opening and closing procedures including daily paperwork reconciliation and other operational tasks working closely with Director of Operations.
- Create foot traffic through community involvement and hosting events.
You will excel in this roll if you are:
- Strong in performance management and team development.
- An entrepreneur with the ability to drive results; adaptable, problem solver, and strategic.
- Customer Service driven with the ability to sell and passion for styling.
- A self-starter with strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills but written and verbal.
- Technologically savvy.
Please email your resume to Market@MarketHighlandPark.Com.