Responsible for achieving sales goals and developing lasting client relationships through providing the highest level of customer service, complying with company policies, procedures, and directives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned by the Store Manager as necessary.
- Achieve sales goals
- Utilize the elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales performance
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise
- After closing a sale, monitor all details including: shipping, alterations (if applicable) and special requests to ensure customer satisfaction
- Comply with all sales related policies and procedures
- Maintain a keen interest in the fashion industry and market trends
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Build and maintain repeat clientele by utilizing clienteling tools
- Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively
- Ensure facility maintenance, presentation and organization
- Assist in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on the selling floor
- Assist in all areas of Shipping/Receiving protocol, policies, and paperwork
- Participate in physical inventories
- Comply with all Point-of-Sale policies and procedures
- Properly execute all relevant register functions
- Adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
- Participate in all relevant training and development seminars, programs, and meetings as directed by store management
Minimum 3-5 years retail sales, preferably luxury market.
Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
All interested applicants please apply here.