The Stock Associate/Shipper is responsible for contributing to inventory control, loss prevention awareness, preparing and executing inventories, efficient and accurate operations of shipping and receiving merchandise, organization of the stock room as well as supporting management as a representative of St. John.
- Demonstrates a high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with clients, peers and management.
- Receives and prepares new merchandise and inter-store transfers for the selling floor.
- Maintains and neat and orderly stockroom, storage area and shipping/receiving area.
- Highly organized and efficient and accurate with stockroom and inventory control procedures.
- Assists in merchandising the floor.
- Maintains lighting in the store.
- Supports markdowns, promotions and processing damaged merchandise.
- Demonstrates high quality work and work ethics.
- Model the “St. John” way.
- Available to work 28 hours per week
For more information about the position, please contact Randi Schwartz at Randi.Schwartz@sjk.com.