ABOUT ST JOHN
St. John is an American luxury house. A tireless passion for knitwear innovation since the brand’s inception in 1962 enables St. John to create the most luxurious knitwear in the world. The brand has evolved over the years, but the foundation of the collection remains the same today as it did from the very start – great American design, understated and timeless elegance, unsurpassed quality, and craftsmanship. Creative director Zoe Turner is re-energizing and transforming a treasured American fashion house while remaining deeply rooted in its history.
We are currently seeking a Sales Assistant who is responsible for supporting a company top seller in all aspects of sales, client service and administrative elements related to selling. You also contribute to providing The St. John Experience level of service to all internal and external clients, building rapport with clients, clienteling, supporting the management team and representing the Company brand and image.
- Consistently demonstrates Relationship Selling Skills to achieve and exceed planned daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals set by Store Management
- Support primary Sales Associate with the sale by securing necessary merchandise, place merchandise back in the designated area on sales floor, as well as replenishing sold merchandise on the floor
- Support and assist Client in primary Sales Associate’s absence
- Provide the highest level of Customer Service and be a true ambassador of the brand
- Demonstrates strong product knowledge; keeps updated on new products, marketplace, and fashion trends
- Remain current and knowledgeable in all aspects of primary Sales Associate’s top clientele to provide excellent and personalized customer service
- Maintains primary Sales Associate’s client book to standard and generates sales utilizing the client book through appointments and daily correspondence with clients
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- 2-3 years of Luxury Retail Experience
- Understands the luxury client
- Exceptional organizational skills, follow through and attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving attitude
- Able to assess priorities, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Collaborative spirit and proactive attitude
To apply please email your resume to Randi.Schwartz@sjk.com or apply in person at the St. John boutique located in Highland Park Village.