Candidate must be sales driven, goal oriented and have a passion for clienteling to further the store’s success. Candidate needs to exhibit a strong sense of leadership with at least 2+ years of sales, preferably a luxury or service driven environment.
Our mission: To be the premier destination that offers trusted advice with mindfully curated safe, non-toxic, innovative and stylish products for conscious parents in a world of overwhelming choice.
- Meet and exceed customers’ expectations at all times.
- Achieve total sales, SPH, UPT and clientele goals on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis.
- Engage and approach all customers in a timely manner.
- Build relationships with customers by asking open ended questions to determine merchandise and service needs.
- Offer brand, product information and merchandise suggestions to wardrobe the customer.
- Communicate knowledge of current fashion trends and represent the brand to the customer.
- Thank all customers for visiting our shop.
- Develop and maintain client lists to generate sales.
- Maintain and update client books, track personal productivity and take initiative to set appointments to generate business.
- Build and develop relationships with clients through written and verbal correspondence.
- Identify special needs of clients and provide appropriate service.
- Assist management team in the execution of merchandise presentation and visual direction.
- Sales floor is replenished in compliance with company policy.
- Perform housekeeping tasks to ensure the store and stock room are clean and well organized at all times.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org