Theory is a continually expanding, international, omnichannel phenomenon. From the product to the people, Theory is a company built on integrity and excellence. We believe that the exceptional store experience and customer service made possible by our dynamic retail teams empower every aspect of our business and its future success.
A Key Holder works within the store management team to help achieve store sales goals and maximize profitability. Through effective management in partnership with Store Manager, the key holder works to create a store experience for our clients that results in sales growth. As a Key Holder, you will be responsible for continuously improving and developing management skills, taking ownership of the responsibilities assigned by the Store Manager, and acting as a role model to the sales team. The store location is in Dallas, TX.
- Meet personal and store sales and KPI goals
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the product to support the brand goals
- Develop sales techniques that are relevant to the market
- Establish and maintain client-base
- Leverage company tools, incentives & strategies to support meeting sales goals
- Demonstrate strong business acumen by leverage KPI’s to support business-driving strategies
- Ensure effective communication between store manager & other team members
- Identify ways to keep the team motivated and engaged
- Present new & innovative ideas to support meeting business goals
- Coach team on sales floor providing relevant and consistent feedback to improve performance
- Ensure all functions of the store are maintained to support a superior shopping-experiences
- Assist in all areas of stock, shipping, receiving protocols/policies, procedures and all related processes inclusive of paperwork
- Collaborate with store managers in areas of risk management, physical security, store cash control and inventory control.
- Identify product concerns and communicate inventory needs to support the business goals
- Collaborate with cross-functional business partners to support inventory goals
- Ensure the highest level of customer service to each and all individuals in the store
- Build meaningful relationships with clients through strong-interpersonal skills
- Collaborate with all team members to support a superior shopping experience
- Be present on and off the floor as a Theory Brand Ambassador
- 3-4 years prior work experience in a client-centric, sales environment
- Dynamic interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Independent work ethic, time management skills
- Computer skills to operate point of sale system, experiences with teamwork is a plus
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Fast Retailing does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, citizenship, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or because of any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Click here to apply.