TOM FORD Is looking for an experienced Sales Associate Assistant to join its team in Dallas. The ideal candidate will possess extensive high-end retail experience and excellent client service skills.
- To understand and abide by all point-of-sale policies, procedures and directives and effectively execute them
- To support department collaboration with all other departments to insure smooth operation of facility
- To provide prompt, attentive and knowledgeable assistance to all clients
- To achieve and surpass goals
- To ensure the highest standards of client service are maintained at all times
- To insure compliance with all company policies, procedures and directives
- Order entry and follow through
- Manage showroom samples
- Track all purchase orders / – maintain detailed log of all orders
- Interface with sourcing and purchasing to provide sales with accurate updates, changes, delivery dates, revisions, etc.
- Ensure receipt of order distributions from customers.
- Interface with sales coordinators to ensure timely allocation and shipment of all orders
- Manage backorders
- Assisting in appointments and sales presentations to clients
- Create sales tools to be sent to customers and also used during appointments
- Manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Administrative duties
- High School degree preferred
- Experience in a similar high-end related field
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written
- Able to speak effectively in interpersonal situations
- Strong independent work ethic, excellent time management skills, and organizational abilities.
When applying for position resume must be attached
About Tom Ford:
In April 2005, Tom Ford announced the creation of the TOM FORD brand. Ford was joined in this venture by former Gucci Group President and Chief Executive Officer Domenico De Sole, who serves as Chairman of the company. That same year Ford announced his partnership with Marcolin Group to produce and distribute optical frames and sunglasses, as well as an alliance with Esteé Lauder to create the TOM FORD BEAUTY brand. In April 2007, his first directly owned flagship store opened in New York at 845 Madison Avenue to coincided with the debut of the TOM FORD Menswear and Accessory collection. In September 2010, Ford presented his much-anticipated womenswear collection. Presently, there are more than 110 freestanding TOM FORD stores and shop-in-shops in locations such as New York, Toronto, Beverly Hills, Zurich, Milan, Puerto Banus, Moscow, Osaka, Atlanta, Las Vegas, Baku, Dubai, Tokyo, Seoul, Montreal, San Francisco, Beirut, Hong Kong, Shanghai, New Delhi, Rome, London, Kowloon, Munich, Beijing, and Sydney.
Please email resumes or inquiries to Andy Fullen at firstname.lastname@example.org