As a Tory Burch Sales Associate/Key Holder, you are responsible for delivering a transformational customer experience, building our brand one customer at a time, and ultimately driving our business through sales. With the addition of Key Holder, you will also have store open/closing responsibilities. You should demonstrate a strong commitment to the customer experience, a genuine curiosity and interest in people, authenticity, fashion & style sensibility, and exceptional selling skills. The ideal candidate also understands how to be a team player, is savvy about the visual and operational aspects of the role, and is committed to loss prevention. Additionally, you must have a high degree of maturity and integrity given the store open/closing role.
- Drive the Business & Deliver Results
- Achievement of personal sales and metric goals.
- Build and maintain new and existing customer relationships.
- Maintain a solid, organized client book which furthers your customer relationships and generates consistent, proactive sales volume, following the standards of our clienteling philosophy.
- Be aware of and react to the rhythm of your business, not just relying on walk-in traffic but through clienteling, outreach, and event opportunities.
- Be Buddy/Team Player
- Lead by example and model behavior that reflects the company’s core values.
- Appropriately manage conflict and take ownership of your part in the team dynamic.
- Demonstrate a high degree of maturity and integrity.
- Contribute to a positive atmosphere that is fun, professional, productive, and team-oriented.
- Create the Customer Experience
- Contribute to an environment that consistently delivers on the five stages of the transformational customer experience.
- Demonstrate strong use of selling skills.
- Ensure a high level of customer service through extensive product knowledge and product ownership.
- Take ownership of the transformational experience in your boutique – customize it for your customer demographic and develop & maintain productive customer relationships.
- Maintain a “One Company” perspective on charge sends, returns, and other such transactions that are critical to a positive customer experience.
- Have a thorough understanding and use of the technology tools that support the customer experience
- Represent the Brand
- Understand and communicate the Tory Burch brand philosophy and lifestyle with each other and the customer.
- Emulate the brand aesthetic and embody a strong sense of fashion and an enthusiastic attitude.
- Contribute to maintaining all brand and operating standards to support brand consistency.
- Assist in maintaining store presentation standards.
- Leverage in-store technology to ensure every customer’s experience is transformational.
- Operational Excellence
- Ensure all sales and operational policies and procedures are followed and maintained.
- Accurately process all POS transactions and capture customer information and assist when necessary with operational and back of house activities.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures with a focus on loss prevention and operational excellence.
- Have a proper understanding of the radio communication and all technology tools used in-store, using proper etiquette.
- Detailed-oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work to produce desired outcomes.
- 2-4 yrs. experience in a high volume, customer-driven retail environment
- Strong personal selling and customer relations experience, along with verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have open availability for a flexible work schedule that meets the needs of the business, including overnights, evenings, holidays and weekend shifts.
- Ability to lift (at least 40 lbs), carry, push, pull, squat, kneel, twist, turn, climb ladders, crawl, reach, bend and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to submit verification of legal right to work in the United States.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
For more information or to apply, please contact Jennifer Spoonts at firstname.lastname@example.org.