This role will be a key team member in contributing to the store business through achieving sales goals, excellent clienteling and all KPI goals (conversion rate, cross selling, AVT, upselling)
- Strong product knowledge
- Master the Client Journey
- Create strong client relationships
- Clientele and proactive engagement with existing and prospect clients as per plan defined by Store Management
- Deliver the Valentino Couture Service in an impeccable way in every phase (preparation for sale, welcome, exploring the client, presentation of the product, closing and farewell).
- Focus on development and retention of existing clients, recruitment of new and potential ones
- Engage the client through every selling opportunity – walk-in, private appointment, phone consignments
- Actively participates to achieve the store’s sales and business KPI’s in partnership and OTO appointment routine
- Escalates any client issues to Team Manager (if applicable) or Store Manger/Director
Merchandise and Visuals:
- Deal with all sales and after sales activities (boutique returns, end of season, customer returns, repairs, complaints)
- Ensure product maintenance, replenishment on the floor
- Know the warehouse stock of all categories in order to ensure re-stock shelves and maximize sales.
- Respect administration and operations procedures.
- Liaise with the In-Store Visual to follow display guidelines; verifies and reports all relevant information to store management.
- Knowledge and understanding of company policies and procedures
- Ability to use POS system to perform all client transactions
- Where an Ops HC is not present takes an active part to the execution of operational tasks (including shipping/receiving)
- Min 2 years of experience in similar role in luxury retail industry
- Proven track record in sales
- Excellent knowledge in product and client journey
- Must be a team player
- Excellent organizational and follow up and time management skills
- Demonstrates confidence and ability to develop relationships with clients, team and the business
- Clear and concise communication skills – verbal and written
For more information or to apply, please contact Tyler Catlett at email@example.com.