Partner with the retail store management team, in support of operational tasks such as omni order fulfillment, product search and other sales support action resulting in completing sale. Support BOH (back of house) organization and inventory control activities. And consistently supporting the brand by driving operational excellence in the stores to elevate customer experience and drive store productivity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the product flow process in the store by receiving daily shipments and distributing to the sales floor as directed to ensure the sales team provides a timely and iconic client experience for all customers.
- Performs miscellaneous inventory related duties as needed
- Ensures receiving area is clean and organized
- Support Operations team in proper check-in of merchandise referencing paperwork for accuracy of shipment (size, color, description),
examine for damaged items and record discrepancies
- Contribute to Omni sale fulfillment by accurately picking product to the order, performing quality control to ensure product is in sellable
condition in line with company standards and directive. Be attentive to fulfillment timeline and support management team to uphold 95% fulfillment requirement.
- Raise any issues and/or concerns to the Store Manager and or Operations team and taking appropriate action in a sensitive and timely manner.
- Ensure proper organization and accessibility of merchandise broken down by the back-of-house floor set model.
- Be knowledgeable of stock including quantity, what the product is made of, how many units are on hand, what is selling and what is not.
- Support floor moves and ensure selling floor is stocked throughout the day.
- Support process the receipt and movement of goods through SAP and any necessary paperwork in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensure effective support is in place for the shop floor, bringing products to and from the stock room/warehouse enabling the sales team to
deliver an enhanced brand experience.
- Collecting altered garments for customers and transferring garments to other stores as required.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Ability to navigate web-based programs
- Ability to perform a frequent repetitive movement– carrying items, bending, stretching, reaching, lifting
- Experience as a stock associate in a luxury customer-driven retail environment beneficial, but not required
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills
Work is performed largely in a pleasant store environment with minimal chance for personal injury and moderate noise level. There may be occasions when the work environment is stressful. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position as required by applicable law.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position as required by applicable law. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, among other things, objects, tools, PC keyboard or controls; reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, and or crouch. The employee will need to lift box[es] of receipt paper and other supplies that may weigh in excess of 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Please send resume or inquiries to Tyler Catlett at: firstname.lastname@example.org.